Insanely bad game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanely bad game

Hi, I have been playing the game for about 15 years, but what you have done to the game is crazy. I'm thinking about leaving too. Only Turks and Eastern countries came into play. I won't even move without buying some weapons or perks! I'm not surprised nobody plays it. Congrats on the FUUCKING GAME! Very nice NEXON!

Originally posted by 820627 View Post
    Hi, I have been playing the game for about 15 years, but what you have done to the game is crazy. I'm thinking about leaving too. Only Turks and Eastern countries came into play. I won't even move without buying some weapons or perks! I'm not surprised nobody plays it. Congrats on the FUUCKING GAME! Very nice NEXON!
    15? This game has only been out since summer 2008, and Nexon gave the game over to Valofe in 2017.

Comment

820627 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, so 13 years. And you think that's a problem??? You have completely ruined this game. Are you going to do something about it? I mean with the loss of players and the banning of players with a KD over 2.20? because the player had, for example, 26:1, which is not normal in Elim

It's hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail

Comment

Working...
    X