I have Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Question?

Hi all, i want ask you something. I have alot of Case's in my inventory, that will deletet or destroyed after we will transfered to OLD CA?
    if some mod can answer me, cause i not want lost it. Thanks

From what Valofe wrote there will be closed beta test (CBT) from 4th to 7th January, there was no mention of any transfer or that something will be lost, its just a test phase.

Comment

How we can play beta test? need download something?
      when start? after 00:00 or ?

Comment

FireteamRS - Users that have transferred their Nexon account to VALOFE (must have a VALOFE account) can participate for the closed beta. As for the download and time, there will be an announcement upon release.

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
          Hi all, i want ask you something. I have alot of Case's in my inventory, that will deletet or destroyed after we will transfered to OLD CA?
          if some mod can answer me, cause i not want lost it. Thanks
          My advice, always take a screenshot of you're inventory each time you purchase items. That way if something goes wrong you have the evidence of the purchase.

Comment

• FireteamRS
            FireteamRS commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah sure, ill do it for sure. Thanks for Advice

Originally posted by lRogue View Post
          FireteamRS - Users that have transferred their Nexon account to VALOFE (must have a VALOFE account) can participate for the closed beta. As for the download and time, there will be an announcement upon release.
          What mean Valofe accaunt? i have transfered and im register on forum and all, so i can play?
          When it start? if you can tell something about it. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

What mean Valofe accaunt? i have transfered and im register on forum and all, so i can play?
            When it start? if you can tell something about it. thanks
            The Valofe account is created while you were transferring from Nexon to Valofe. As for the beta, it self, it will start soon.

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post

The Valofe account is created while you were transferring from Nexon to Valofe. As for the beta, it self, it will start soon.
              Thank you so much for spend your time to answer me something important for me

Comment

FireteamRS Here you can download the the CBT so soon it is fixed https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/
                Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
                  FireteamRS Here you can download the the CBT so soon it is fixed https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/
                  Thanks i do it already.. i want ask you something, when BETA version become Official CA, we start again from 0 exp or we will play with main accounts (REloaded) ?
                  Thanks for answer

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
                    SoulhunterIT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's the most important question asked by many players but no answer at the moment

SoulhunterIT I think you must visit Official page on facebook Combat Arms Reloaded, they said something about it .

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
                    SoulhunterIT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I read it, but survey they posted has been modified by someone so we can't vote

(Sorry for my bad grammar/English) Hello, I have a real quick question about transfer so i have 2 CA Accounts i already transfer both of them Later 1-4 days i have being playing CA-Reloaded will all my stats be transfer/move to the CA classic?

Comment

Originally posted by xNyChampion View Post
                    (Sorry for my bad grammar/English) Hello, I have a real quick question about transfer so i have 2 CA Accounts i already transfer both of them Later 1-4 days i have being playing CA-Reloaded will all my stats be transfer/move to the CA classic?
                    I think they will back just RANK.

Comment

Working...
                    X