Stop VALOFE :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop VALOFE :(

At first I was happy because CA CLASSIC came back and when I saw this publication I hated VALOFE
    If CA CLASSIC is launched completely and all players start playing again (T) , The game will die forever

Attached Files

Originally posted by sherifm2017 View Post
    At first I was happy because CA CLASSIC came back and when I saw this publication I hated VALOFE
    If CA CLASSIC is launched completely and all players start playing again (T) , The game will die forever

I didn't lie to you. If they want CA to continue, then transfer our data.

Last edited by Foofoo14; 01-05-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

all players not play CA Again ( VALOFE Will lose ) BB VALOFE

Comment

If they want the game to last, they need to strongly consider transferring player data.

Comment

Is it possible to talk to a manager valofe about it

Comment

Ded game rip.

Comment

Originally posted by sherifm2017 View Post
              Is it possible to talk to a manager valofe about it
              Talk to Customer Service. It's what I did. If we raise enough awareness, then maybe we can change their minds.

Comment

First of all it will be mutch better if GMs answer to their official forum of the game for me... so we can communicate all players together.

To be honest men, maybe is hard for them to ask again from the players to tranfer their accounts for the Classic, i dont know if they can auto tranfter our data, so mb this is the problem.
                Also we speak for the Classic 2015 version of the game, for me is the worst Age of the game , had the abilitys the rullete ,crushers with 700 hp and very hard and ungly shop + the broken sets . I really dont like this. When i voted i think that we will have the golden age of CA like all others here.

Can we all be a little honest here? All we Ask from old CA are

1: Elite mod

2: spec items type

3: buff to our explo

4: outfighting

5: ( mb the old looking too but we can live with out it i think )

So... if Valofe add those thinks in shop for Reloaded version i think it will be fine. At least i will and i will be happy too. I dont ask much, just the logical.

We all know that if they run 2 games both of them will close , we know it very well, even if we dont like the idea is a true.

The Question is, Do valofe care to add what we ask in Relo version of CA? or they pref to kill both games?

I think we really need a GM to come here and speak with us, Also a twich stream by a GM will be nice too for better communication.

Comment

Originally posted by frfrfrff View Post
                  First of all it will be mutch better if GMs answer to their official forum of the game for me... so we can communicate all players together.

To be honest men, maybe is hard for them to ask again from the players to tranfer their accounts for the Classic, i dont know if they can auto tranfter our data, so mb this is the problem.
                  Also we speak for the Classic 2015 version of the game, for me is the worst Age of the game , had the abilitys the rullete ,crushers with 700 hp and very hard and ungly shop + the broken sets . I really dont like this. When i voted i think that we will have the golden age of CA like all others here.

Can we all be a little honest here? All we Ask from old CA are

1: Elite mod

2: spec items type

3: buff to our explo

4: outfighting

5: ( mb the old looking too but we can live with out it i think )

So... if Valofe add those thinks in shop for Reloaded version i think it will be fine. At least i will and i will be happy too. I dont ask much, just the logical.

We all know that if they run 2 games both of them will close , we know it very well, even if we dont like the idea is a true.

The Question is, Do valofe care to add what we ask in Relo version of CA? or they pref to kill both games?

I think we really need a GM to come here and speak with us, Also a twich stream by a GM will be nice too for better communication.
                  An official response from them would be preferable.

Comment

Working...
                  X