Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Read This Valofe Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please Read This Valofe Members

    @Valofe Members Firstly I recently saw A screenshot of making 2 different clients (reloaded/classic(Start fresh) which I believe aswell as many others that this is not the right way to go,(if this SS is real) and should not even be thought of, there is already not many players that currently even play CA compared to the past and this will just further make people leave. Secondly please don`t pay attention to the toxic people complaining on forums/discord because most of them have no clue about making changes to a game/developing. The idea of "we want classic CA from 2008-2011" that i see people saying is clearly not possible due the compatibilty which is why the classic beta is set after the merge that NA/EU had few years ago. Thirdly what I think and from what i gathered with the people I spoke too is it completely remove Reloaded and implement features from Reloaded to the current Beta "Classic CA" UI/HUD etc and add/remove/update things that should be changed. Example: The Graphics make a option in The Classic UI and add that option to change between graphics. Also I do think that the idea of making Combat Arms more competive should be ignored because personally i don`t ever see this happening, which is not a bad thing. What made me play CA aswell as others is the amount of different modes that I get to choose from without going straight into a game with matchmaking of S&D or TDM etc like csgo... (Which is why just remove match making or add it where the "Quick join" option is in The current Classic Beta UI/interface if you really want this. Fourthly I myself am A Quarantine Play and the changes in HP/Damage in grenades/mines/rpgs is terrible and not balenced. I understand that these changes where made by nexon because they wanted to make everything balenced with weapons/gear for Eliminiation which is what nexon priority was and did not care of the other communitys that where apart of CA which caused there modes to completely be ruined in different ways. So yes I do think balencing weapons/gear is good but have a section in the Shop for different modes that thoses individual items won`t be allowed in certain modes. Example: Mutagen Restricted just or Quarantine. Elite Moderators: This feature should be avalible for certain modes again. Example: Quarantine "No Spec/Mutagen" rooms so people follow rules. if not that Just add more options to restric certain items in QR like how there is in TDM "No Snipers,Pistols Only etc" (Yes I know this will take alot of time and work but it will be worth it more players will return and make this there child hood game again. I believe)

  • #2
    Originally posted by aliyzia56 View Post
    @Valofe Members Firstly I recently saw A screenshot of making 2 different clients (reloaded/classic(Start fresh) which I believe aswell as many others that this is not the right way to go,(if this SS is real) and should not even be thought of, there is already not many players that currently even play CA compared to the past and this will just further make people leave. Secondly please don`t pay attention to the toxic people complaining on forums/discord because most of them have no clue about making changes to a game/developing. The idea of "we want classic CA from 2008-2011" that i see people saying is clearly not possible due the compatibilty which is why the classic beta is set after the merge that NA/EU had few years ago.

    Thirdly what I think and from what i gathered with the people I spoke too is it completely remove Reloaded and implement features from Reloaded to the current Beta "Classic CA" UI/HUD etc and add/remove/update things that should be changed. Example: The Graphics make a option in The Classic UI and add that option to change between graphics. Also I do think that the idea of making Combat Arms more competive should be ignored because personally i don`t ever see this happening, which is not a bad thing. What made me play CA aswell as others is the amount of different modes that I get to choose from without going straight into a game with matchmaking of S&D or TDM etc like csgo... (Which is why just remove match making or add it where the "Quick join" option is in The current Classic Beta UI/interface if you really want this. Fourthly I myself am A Quarantine Play and the changes in HP/Damage in grenades/mines/rpgs is terrible and not balanced.

    I understand that these changes where made by nexon because they wanted to make everything balenced with weapons/gear for Eliminiation which is what nexon priority was and did not care of the other communitys that where apart of CA which caused there modes to completely be ruined in different ways. So yes I do think balencing weapons/gear is good but have a section in the Shop for different modes that thoses individual items won`t be allowed in certain modes. Example: Mutagen Restricted just or Quarantine. Elite Moderators: This feature should be avalible for certain modes again. Example: Quarantine "No Spec/Mutagen" rooms so people follow rules. if not that Just add more options to restric certain items in QR like how there is in TDM "No Snipers,Pistols Only etc" (Yes I know this will take alot of time and work but it will be worth it more players will return and make this there child hood game again. I believe)

    Next time you want to be heard, make sure you are coherent.

    Comment


    • #3
      They are doing a survey on their facebook page: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h41...requested=true

      To see if we want to have our data transferred.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
        They are doing a survey on their facebook page: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h41...requested=true

        To see if we want to have our data transferred.
        No they are not doing a survey to see if we want our data transferred,

        They are doing a survey to see if we want our meaningless ranks transferred to give idiots hope that their inventories and stats (you know the things most people actually care about?) will be kept aswell.
        #NotMyClassic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

          No they are not doing a survey to see if we want our data transferred,

          They are doing a survey to see if we want our meaningless ranks transferred to give idiots hope that their inventories and stats (you know the things most people actually care about?) will be kept aswell.
          You should've known by now that their English is somewhat broken, so they may be referring to player data as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            I am Jaws. No matter what. I was Jaws before I ever ranked Up. Rank will never "Demote" nor Reduce any values I have extended here in Combat Arms. Whether I choose to keep extending said? is the question.

            Comment


            • #7
              They're really planning on splitting the left community into classic and reloaded? Lmao i knew valofe ain't gonna be the hero rescuing ca. still a little light in the dark as they atleast seem to listen sometimes.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ca reloaded>ca classic
                --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
                TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just fix Reloaded already.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If REloaded stay with the Classic in Same time... im sure both of Combat will dead... so please stop the REloaded and put all players to the classic....
                    because we play Classic CA about 7-8 years, and now yo want give us 2 Combat? is that REAL? think about your company... two Combat is not good!!! That will be very bad move... maybe your CA after this will be never great if you not stop REloaded.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by uzugirl View Post
                      Just fix Reloaded already.
                      Fix it by getting rid of it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        reloaded just needs to die and never be heard from again. i want the days of stupidly fast speed gear, big beefy explosives, and qr/ft exp that made people drool. not this sad excuse for a game where hackers run free because the idiots at nexon thought removing emod was brilliant. or that making explosives do a fraction of the damage they used to would be fun. i want specs to be actually special again. not just a glorified merc. do we need options like no spec/muta? absolutely. but it sure beats the pile of garbage that is ca reloaded. and im with foofoo on this, i think its just them having kind of dodgy english, they most likely will transfer our items, i kind of doubt theyd shoot themselves in the foot that hard. there are too many people with too much invested in there accounts. rank is one thing, but items? some from events, some with real money spent on them, some from aniverserys or svs, that kind of stuff needs to be kept, or theyd lose a good chunk of players. and im sure if they are taking the effort to not only buy the game but try and fix up an older version of the game, they will put atleast a bit of thought into how to handle that.
                        #WorseThanNexon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by T9RedNecro View Post
                          reloaded just needs to die and never be heard from again. i want the days of stupidly fast speed gear, big beefy explosives, and qr/ft exp that made people drool. not this sad excuse for a game where hackers run free because the idiots at nexon thought removing emod was brilliant. or that making explosives do a fraction of the damage they used to would be fun. i want specs to be actually special again. not just a glorified merc. do we need options like no spec/muta? absolutely. but it sure beats the pile of garbage that is ca reloaded. and im with foofoo on this, i think its just them having kind of dodgy english, they most likely will transfer our items, i kind of doubt theyd shoot themselves in the foot that hard. there are too many people with too much invested in there accounts. rank is one thing, but items? some from events, some with real money spent on them, some from aniverserys or svs, that kind of stuff needs to be kept, or theyd lose a good chunk of players. and im sure if they are taking the effort to not only buy the game but try and fix up an older version of the game, they will put atleast a bit of thought into how to handle that.
                          I Agree
                          +1

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X