Valofe Garbage Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valofe Garbage Servers

this is how combat arms dies... if ca is constant garbage lag ca is dead... been playing ca since beta, if servers are constant lag spikes nobody will play ca, nobody will return to ca after leaving due to garbage reloaded patch, return elite moderator, return spec/spec gears, remove hackers and fix server lag or the 7 dollars valofe payed nexon for combat arms was a waste of money...

Yes CA might be dying. I see why you are upset. But, the reason why the servers are having some issues right now is that Valofe has alot on their hands right now and they are trying to fix some very important bugs so people can atleast transer their accounts from Nexon. They need a good structure and they need to priorities certaint problems/bugs. Once that is fixed, they will start to stabilize the servers and make it playable for everyone. That´s what i think atleast

Comment

• unreal44
      unreal44 commented
      Editing a comment
      ca is not dieing u all killing it by not getting it right

• Alliwerr
      Alliwerr commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting what right? I just hope Valofe listens more to the CA community so we can keep this game alive for abit longer.

CA already died, Valofe is more or less Dr. Frankenstein.

Comment

• OverConfidence
      OverConfidence commented
      Editing a comment
      What is worrying is that apparently valofe does not take care of their forums and leaves games without updates

• Wariel
      Wariel commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's just hope that VALOFE wont do that to CA like their other game.

I have noticed that, while eu servers are somewhat fine, I can't play in NA at all anymore.

Eu players seem to get 250+ ping in valofe's NA servers, and NA players still usually get 90+ ping. The lowest I have seen was 74.

Back at nexon's NA server, I got (as an EU player) about 150 ping, and NA players usually got <50...

Comment

This does not even seem real ... typical rage of 1 post without image. Just think about it; Who in the world would ever think it was a waste of money? And much more if you play from the Beta ... O.o . You enjoyed it for a long run.

I do not know what Valofe is like, I do not know if they are working on this or not. I hope so. This is a rocking hell game, and I sincerely love it. There is simply no other game that can compare to the features of this game...
      ...all I know is that a serious quantity of money it's needed to buy CA.

For now you can only play in 2 zones. I do not know where they are, but I can play well in one of those. I guess there will be more areas because they seem to be working on it.

I do not know if Valofe's aware of every error, but I hope that everyone can find this links useful;

https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status (to check time 2 time)
      https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support/customer_support (sumit a ticket, all the data itself will be; "Available from 27.09.2017 to 22.03.2018")
      https://discord.gg/yvKp8mv (discord channel with a room for help)

Any other issues please check out this thread. . . [in General Discussion]
      Update: Issues Regarding Character Creation & [Error Code; 386] & E-Mail Verification:
      [removed]

Be kind ♫♥
      Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 04:50 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

They can't make miracles in few days

Comment

I am on the North East coast of NA and I can unequivocally say that I've noticed server issues for a few months now, ever since Nexon messed around with the servers. EU and NA servers were equally far from me, so my ping remained at around 100 no matter what. But responsiveness was definitely sluggish, like walking through mud. Hit registration was awful at times, emptying out a clip or two and not even get an assist. This was happening since the summer.

But since the transfer, if anything, my ping to most servers dropped to 80s. Responsiveness and hit registration are just as bad though. So I'm not blaming Valofe for this one, for as far as I can see, this pre-dated Valofe by a few months.

All I can say is I hope they can fix it, because they definitely inherited a mess.

Comment

learn to live with it since i return back in 2015 i always had 600+ ping and i have learned to play with a ping count that high

Comment

I have reason to believe that CA is still on NEXON's servers. Valofe is just using their portal as a conduit to those servers. Those servers where probably rented and Valofe is taking over them. Valofe is not moving anything to their servers. If EU has issues imagine moving the game to the Philippines. I still see the same pings and still lagging exactly the same as before.

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
                I have reason to believe that CA is still on NEXON's servers. Valofe is just using their portal as a conduit to those servers. Those servers where probably rented and Valofe is taking over them. Valofe is not moving anything to their servers. If EU has issues imagine moving the game to the Philippines. I still see the same pings and still lagging exactly the same as before.
                Possible, though that would not explain a sudden drop in my pings to the 80s. Maybe they moved things from Eastern EU to the West Coast of EU? Someone in Discord said Spain? Can't confirm that, just going on improved pings.

Comment

Pretty sure something has changed regarding the servers. My ping to the NA servers went from 165 average to 230 average and I other people have told me their ping has significantly changed too.
                  #NotMyClassic

Comment

Working...
                  X