No announcement yet.

Vote for old CA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wont Help. They havent overtaken CA original Twitter so they cant reach all past and potential future players !

Comment

Could've been rather 20k or 15k votes, those 100k active players we used to have (I assume) back in the old days are basically gone now.

Comment

They wouldn't had to put 100.000 votes for to get back the Classic CA! Would had to put a poll : " What do you want? Reloaded or Classic ?" The option with more votes will win . it's simple!!

Comment

If Valofe will not revert they should REWORK the GUI layout. Place the LOBY BACK IN THE MIDDLE OF SCREEN AND MAKE ALL ROOMS/MODES AVAILABLE WITH filters as it was before. Fix the game so we don't have to get out of room to make changes such as graphics and or weapons. The graphics are fine in my opinion but the layout is garbage. If the yare not going to change back then change the damn GUI. Also bring back our Spec weapons. Enough with the rebalance BS.
          Last edited by liquidsin74; 11-30-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
            If Valofe will not revert they should REWORK the GUI layout. Place the LOBY BACK IN THE MIDDLE OF SCREEN AND MAKE ALL ROOMS/MODES AVAILABLE WITH filters as it was before. Fix the game so we don't have to get out of room to make changes such as graphics and or weapons. The graphics are fine in my opinion but the layout is garbage. If the yare not going to change back then change the damn GUI. Also bring back our Spec weapons. Enough with the rebalance BS.
            With ya on this one. This is pretty much a last chance to get the game rolling with more players coming back, as CA was my second ever PC game (the first ever was Maplestory) and both were back in the simpler and good old days.

If nothing happens whatsoever, then I refuse to play and come back to this game. Reloaded is straight up trash with a lot of cons (Ugly HUD, ugly UI, the fact that you have to leave out of a room just to change gear or browse the shop, etc.).

Comment

Working...
            X