Versions of CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versions of CA

Is your plan to keep both versions of CA open for players reloaded and classic?
    If so u know that probably both games will die because people will be divided between those two versions and there will not be again sufficient number of players and people will get bored eventualy.
    I personaly like reloaded it just needs old clan server and lobbyy chat..etc i cant imagine who think the graphics on classic CA is better.
    But for me i dont care i voted for Classic too just to se more people in game but if 2 versions are online Classic and Reloaded i think u can shut down servers .

Originally posted by NAED84 View Post
    Is your plan to keep both versions of CA open for players reloaded and classic?
    If so u know that probably both games will die because people will be divided between those two versions and there will not be again sufficient number of players and people will get bored eventualy.
    I personaly like reloaded it just needs old clan server and lobbyy chat..etc i cant imagine who think the graphics on classic CA is better.
    But for me i dont care i voted for Classic too just to se more people in game but if 2 versions are online Classic and Reloaded i think u can shut down servers .

I can answer, both versions will die... first If you choose your rank on CA classic you will lose everyting and second you reload acc will be deleted forever...

Comment

Originally posted by famous20 View Post

I can answer, both versions will die... first If you choose your rank on CA classic you will lose everyting and second you reload acc will be deleted forever...
      nope, not deleted for ever. i was hoping my inventory to be transfer, im so sorry CA makes that choice. i ll stay in reloaded, coz i dont want to spend my money again. If only Elite Moderator was bringing back. I dont wanna fight against cheater or hacker for very long time.

Comment

I'm sticking to reload. classic is a shit mess with everyone using spec weapons and no item to make no spec weapons. IM glad they took away elite but please let us also have the ability to not allow spec weapons. Every single room is a spec fest. I don't see how this is any fun lol.

Comment

Yes, their plan is to split the community by hosting Reloaded and Classic. They still think that someone who racked up on 250 items would simply jump over to another server with 10 guns generously gifted by VALOFE and stay with that.

Now, some of those people might stick to Classic, but the majority will still play Reloaded, since they want to enjoy the game with their favorite equipment. It's playing with inventory and not FOR INVENTORY. I predict that this Classic will bite the dust before Reloaded, for obvious reasons.
          Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-21-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
            Yes, their plan is to split the community by hosting Reloaded and Classic. They still think that someone who racked up on 250 items would simply jump over to another server with 10 guns generously gifted by VALOFE and stay with that.

Now, some of those people might stick to Classic, but the majority will still play Reloaded, since they want to enjoy the game with their favorite equipment. It's playing with inventory and not FOR INVENTORY. I predict that this Classic will bite the dust before Reloaded, for obvious reasons.
            If they want to save the game, then transfer inventories.

Comment

forget about creating the old or bring the old back, instead implement the old in the new. give the players what they want. the old CA like we all know is gone and the chance of seeing it again like it was best is never going to happen. so i say fix the current problems in reloaded, bring in some of the old features and stick to 1 game. the switch is done, players transferred their accounts to reloaded. people will play again if current problems just get fixed. there are still loads playing and they will spread the word.

my thoughts any way

Comment

Working...
              X