Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 combat arms seriously??? VALOFE TEAM WAKE UP

I think this news is a joke right?

Why we need 2 combat arms? Its hard to change INTERFACE in reload? RELOAD JUST NEED old interface from CA classic...

Last edited by famous20; 01-18-2018, 01:11 PM.

Hey there! Spamming is against the forum code of conduct. This thread will be locked by either a volunteer moderator, or a Nexon----[Valofe] representative and you may be subjected to a ban.
    If you have any concerns regarding their policies, then please read this: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...es-and-conduct
    You may also want to refer to this: http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/

Comment

I wish we had classic interface in reload. It is what should have been done. Anyways, stop spamming. Its too late now.

Comment

I sometimes think, how would it have been if instead of asking for oldCA, they would have asked for oldUI? others would have been the results, true? but a lot of players just did spam with oldCA oldCA, and now? myInventory, myInventory. :|
        • • • • • • • • •
        ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
        ---
        [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

• T9RedNecro
          T9RedNecro commented
          Editing a comment
          the thing is, old ca is about more then ui. its about old faced paced gameplay, before speedgear nerfs. its about real explosives, and spec weapons, but being restricted to specs (turrets shouldve been left removed, but valofe is braindead, as theyve shown so far.) its about getting abilitys back, for me, specifically, warlord. and its about having decent exp rates again. its about having a combat arms thats actually fun to play. oh, and the lack of emod in both games is funny to me, because it means hackers are still free to run wild. they still havent hit classic as hard as reloaded, last i checked, but give it time. and gl trying to kick people with a vote with our idiot community.

"Rangers!

We want to milk you for money again by making you start on Classic from scratch! We will keep the high prices on all of those weapons you may have purchased for much cheaper on Reloaded, so we have a little bit profit out of it! We have noticed that some players were already purchasing our Mei Spec Ops packages for permanent and other items on this game! #MakeVALOFERichAgain"
        Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-23-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• scottdm7
          scottdm7 commented
          Editing a comment
          LMFAOOOOOOOO I CANT STOP LAUGHING BRUHH.. I LIKE HOW YOU STARTED OF SAYING Rangers !!!! we want to milk you again .. that made my night.
      Working...
      X