This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring only ranks?

and nothing (equipments, gp...) on our ranks right? you must be kidding me guys!!!!
    valofe do u know how much time i played to earn 2m gp? do u know how much time i played to buy/earn this equipments? i have ghost shark set, too many characters, i played for scorpins vs spiders events, i have too many perm items from events, missions and that i bought. now u restoring my rank to ca classic and the others going to be junk? ooooh thanks valofe it was reaally all about the ranking.... we players could know that why u giving that so many rewards (like vip case and other cases). valofe u are really cheating us and it is not fair! there is still too many equipments in the market to buy and spend money so i was dreaming to buy specs equipments for perm on new ca classic but u taking my all equipments from me? sorry ca i can not spend money and effort for that items again, i prefer to pay for a new pc and a better steam game to buy, so i have never heard that other games doing this to players. i was thinking that valofe is generous but i was wrong in fact valofe is cheating us.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR A WHILE FOR SOME NEWS ABOUT RESTORING OTHER THINGS ON OUR ACCOUNT. IF I CAN NOT RESTORE OTHER THINGS, I WILL STAY AWAY FROM COMBAT ARMS FOREVER. i stressed and waited too much for ca and this was the last.
    Last edited by Alcyone46; 01-18-2018, 09:13 AM.

Please head over to https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/ since this subject is related to the classic version.
    You also can have a look on this FB Post: https://www.facebook.com/valofe.comb...94222364254522

Please also be informed that your inventory from Reloaded will not be transferred to the Classic but you will be given the option to restore your rank from Reloaded.
    Your inventory stays with Reloaded.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
    X