Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Combat Arms

Hello.

This is probably your first time hearing about Combat Arms.

Combat Arms is a free-to-play first person shooter video game.

Anyone can log in and get a few frags.

There are tons of weapons to use, and gear to make your character your own.

If you haven't signed up already, make an account, download the client, and create a character.

Take the tutorial if you don't know how to play.

Need any help in-game? Press F1 anytime in-game.

Anything else? Put it in the post, and I'll help the only way possible.

Otherwise, you may introduce yourself to the long lasting and rich community of players.

Zyorbek

Zyorbek, wouldn't quite say rich community.
    The CA Community has been broken for years to come now and, it's been like that for so long that everyone gave up on it.
    Nexon sold their Game based on its Ruins. Though, even if it was based on them paying more attention to other games, CA has been around for as long as i can remember.
    CA and Maple Story was the only games that i even seen or heard of that was highly populated.

Every CA Server use to be Moderate and, highly Populated. 4 to 5 out of each server i ever seen was Green and, never poorly populated.
    Now, it's only one room you can enter which even that only has the max of 50 people the rest might be bots for all i know along with Spammers, people that stay in a Game Lobby for 3-12 days never starting a match (Which i've witnessed myself).

We can help fix the game if we as a community work together too.
    We need valofe_admin Staff Members on our side. We are their community, we must seek their attention.
    Otherwise this game will never be fun again.

Nowdays, the gamer's overrule the game.
    That's why it is as broken and, poorly populated as it is now.
    The reason why no new players barely come to the server.

People can do anything they desire and get away with it.
    That's whats ruining it.

If we seek Valofe_GM_K Valofe_LSTW Attention, we can help make it better again.
    Once we do that, we can help #Valofe make CA and, all it's games Populated once again.

But, first... They must hear us.

CA won't have cool worldwide events like Fortnite and other games based mainly on the fact that CA will never have lots of players due to all the problems it have.
    Valofe will barely profit from it until new players come until they learn away to fixed a better community.
    The better the community gets and, the more populated the game becomes: Valofe will make more money and can Develop the game better.

It's pretty bad and some how no one sees it.

Every new Thread/News and Update... All of them say #.0 Responses. That's pretty upsetting and worthless for a forums.
    I can name a few pc games that either died or died and has been revived and they all have a great community plus a Forums that each thread, News or report ever made on forums, has at least one or more responses which is always good and, if not, there is always 40+ Comments below if so.

This game however has non.
    Even people asking for help on Forums - No one came to their aid. No Community/Gamer, no Staffing Member. Sadly.

I will be their Community Helper to help aid them in their needs.

Stand with us and help us Aid CA and the Valofe Company.

Check out my recent threads to help us aid the Community.
    Thanks!

-EnChantism

Comment

Originally posted by Enchantism View Post
      Zyorbek, wouldn't quite say rich community.
      The CA Community has been broken for years to come now and, it's been like that for so long that everyone gave up on it.
      Nexon sold their Game based on its Ruins. Though, even if it was based on them paying more attention to other games, CA has been around for as long as i can remember.
      CA and Maple Story was the only games that i even seen or heard of that was highly populated.

Every CA Server use to be Moderate and, highly Populated. 4 to 5 out of each server i ever seen was Green and, never poorly populated.
      Now, it's only one room you can enter which even that only has the max of 50 people the rest might be bots for all i know along with Spammers, people that stay in a Game Lobby for 3-12 days never starting a match (Which i've witnessed myself).

We need valofe_admin Staff Members on our side. We are their community, we must seek their attention.
      Otherwise this game will never be fun again.

Nowdays, the gamer's overrule the game.
      That's why it is as broken and, poorly populated as it is now.
      The reason why no new players barely come to the server.

People can do anything they desire and get away with it.
      That's whats ruining it.

If we seek Valofe_GM_K Valofe_LSTW Attention, we can help make it better again.
      Once we do that, we can help #Valofe make CA and, all it's games Populated once again.

But, first... They must hear us.

CA won't have cool worldwide events like Fortnite and other games based mainly on the fact that CA will never have lots of players due to all the problems it have.
      Valofe will barely profit from it until new players come until they learn away to fixed a better community.
      The better the community gets and, the more populated the game becomes: Valofe will make more money and can Develop the game better.

It's pretty bad and some how no one sees it.

Every new Thread/News and Update... All of them say #.0 Responses. That's pretty upsetting and worthless for a forums.
      I can name a few pc games that either died or died and has been revived and they all have a great community plus a Forums that each thread, News or report ever made on forums, has at least one or more responses which is always good and, if not, there is always 40+ Comments below if so.

This game however has non.
      Even people asking for help on Forums - No one came to their aid. No Community/Gamer, no Staffing Member. Sadly.

I will be their Community Helper to help aid them in their needs.

Stand with us and help us Aid CA and the Valofe Company.

Check out my recent threads to help us aid the Community.
      Thanks!

-EnChantism
      Incredibly wishful thinking. I would have personally had preferred CANA to die rather than be merged with EU and then sold off to another company. This game has long since passed its prime and is on life support.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchantism View Post
        No we can't, the issue here isn't that the players are unwilling to give feedback or that the game is unsalvageable but that Valofe doesn't seem to want to address the actual issues (and especially not in a satisfying way).

Valofe is busy bloating the pool of epic / legendary items and constantly implements stuff nobody cares / asked about (like the HIDDEN TARGET minigame) but when was the last time we got a new map?

The game needs a proper weapon filter but Valofe is obviously not going to implement one but let's say they do, in this case they would just make it a "premium feature" because milking the playerbase seems to be their top priority and I'm not saying that they shouldn't use it to make some cash but there are ways to implement something like this without souring the water from the get go e.g. by implementing a proper weapon filter and map rotations as basic features for custom rooms + giving the players the option to save their room settings and sell additional save slots for room settings in the shop for GC.

But Valofe doesn't seem to have any interest in implementing things which actually improve the game in a substantial way which is why it is (and always will be) in a downward spiral.

Comment

Working...
        X