Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Bring Back] Elite/Super Elite Moderator and Super Megaphones and Custom Roon Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bring Back] Elite/Super Elite Moderator and Super Megaphones and Custom Roon Name

Hello,

i have a suggestion, to bring back EM and SEM to kick Hackers from the Game Room.
    Second Suggestion, bring the Super Megaphones back (possible to buy with GP as well) so we can type a message, when a clan search for members. , so everyone in CA see this message
    3rd Suggestion: add custom Room Name back. I think we all know, we play Short Fuse EliPro and a player comes into the Room with Orthus. Add the option back, so set a custom Room name like: "NoDualsOrthMaxSg" etc

Hope it will come back!

Thanks in Advance

I 100% agree. Although Emod is sometimes abused, not having an Emod is MORE abused, and MORE annoying. It wouldnt take much moderation at all to make sure people weren't abusing megaphones.

Comment

Super megaphone was mostly used to harass other players and it would make a shitty job for recruiting purposes, one or several global channel chats would be much more useful.
      EM and SEM was removed because people couldnt keep to the rules and simply abused the function over and over untill it was removed, so if you wana complain about its removal then do so towards the community as thats the reason its gone and it should stay gone since people cant stop abusing it.
      Having room names on custon rooms is useless, its even more useless than thinking that bringing back EM/SEM to kick hackers would not result in extreme abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
        Super megaphone was mostly used to harass other players and it would make a shitty job for recruiting purposes, one or several global channel chats would be much more useful.
        EM and SEM was removed because people couldnt keep to the rules and simply abused the function over and over untill it was removed, so if you wana complain about its removal then do so towards the community as thats the reason its gone and it should stay gone since people cant stop abusing it.
        Having room names on custon rooms is useless, its even more useless than thinking that bringing back EM/SEM to kick hackers would not result in extreme abuse.
        Cant think of a single thing that was easier than moderating megaphone. Takes a team of maybe 3? lol

Comment

• Spambox1
          Spambox1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Having someone sit and verify each and every of the megaphone messages aint worth the time and effort on Valofes side, having an automated filter instead would not work well either since it would still let though alot as there are always workarounds to an automated filter.

We don't need E or SE, Megaphones would be enough.

Comment

I agree to
          1: Megaphones: This was a great feature for the community also this helps support Valofe and on-top of that it doesn't gain any OP benefits
          2: Room names: Yes, I agree this was a great feature and would give the community more freedom

Comment

• Spambox1
            Spambox1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mind telling us why players would need more freedom?
            And please dont say to make rules or something as stupid as that since that only create problems for 'everyone', since the rules aint enforced with actual blocks in the game code anyone can break the rules which in turn creates flaming, spamming, harassment, forum reports, faulty votekicks and much much more.

• DaLastOne
            DaLastOne commented
            Editing a comment
            People create an environment with room names, It makes people feel special and it is also a small feature that allows players to feel "Better" about themselves by boasting / making something funny. I personally don't play pubs (CW mainly) but seeing rooms which certain names i tend to join those rooms over others
        Working...
        X