stacked weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stacked weapons

have bought a few of boxes for weapons and received duplicates of weapons already owned perm, am worried if i unseal them to sell will i lose my perm weapon, if so then it defeats buying as i cant even get rid of 7,or 30 day weapons at loss of perm.any help would be appreciated,ty.

I think you'll loose your permanent gear if you activate a temporary item.

Comment

WEAPONS
      If you own a permanent weapon and you obtained the same weapon that is temporary.
      You can unseal the temporary weapon and a sell back option for that temporary weapon should appear.

I bought a 1, 30, and Perm Black Dragon M416.
      Unsealed the Perm first.
      Now I have the weapon for perm with the same temporary weapon unsealed.
      Switched to the 1 and 30 day weapon and tried to unseal that.
      A sell back option appeared for me.

https://i.imgur.com/yRZ8vcQ.jpg
      [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
      [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
      Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

ty wariel appreciate the feedback,will give it a shot and give you heads up,also do you think they will be offering perm licenses,we get some good weap,from caes and can only extend using 7 and 30 day,perm lic while exspensive are worth it for epic weapons, last but not least why can you only buy one mod for each group of weapons,scope for a/r,lot of us carry 2 of the same group and would like to equip both weapons with similar scopes,or magazines,thanks for your time and have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by marinokv View Post
          last but not least why can you only buy one mod for each group of weapons,scope for a/r,lot of us carry 2 of the same group and would like to equip both weapons with similar scopes,or magazines,thanks for your time and have a good day.
          You should be able to buy multiple of the same Weapon Modification for permanent as long as you do not unseal the item.
          Once you unseal it you will no longer be able to purchase anymore of the weapon mods, as you already own one for perm.

Because Combat Arms is now under VALOFE, right now I do not know if you can still purchase multiple Weapon Mods for perm without unsealing them.

^^
          When Combat Arms was still under Nexon Global and the Reloaded update came out I had thought this was a bug.
          But according to a Nexon GM, this is not a bug.

Outdated Video:
          https://youtu.be/o_7ZipVA8XU

Video of my Weapon Modifications:
          https://youtu.be/-glwGR0RQ_Q
          Last edited by Wariel; 02-21-2018, 01:04 PM.
          [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
          [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
          Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

• Wariel
            Wariel commented
            Editing a comment
            Do not do this.
            It'll only allow you to have 1 perm item.
            Unsealing it will only give you the option to sell back.

weapons worked as you stated ty,plus found perm i did not know i had,hehe,have not had time to try mods yet but will do so tonight,unfortunately mine are already unsealed perm ones anyway,have you heard of anyone having problems using xp/gp bonuses .

Comment

• Wariel
            Wariel commented
            Editing a comment
            I have heard of an old issue regarding EXP/GP Bonus Passes.
            Apparently once all used up, there will be 1 bugged EXP/GP Pass left in your inventory.
            You can equip it, but it wont give you any bonus, and it gets unequipped after a game ends.

So it basically is a useless item.
            You can get rid of it by deleting/discarding it.

Currently I do not know if it is still an existing issue.
        Working...
        X