naming rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naming rooms

it was nice to be able to name rooms and see all rooms available.....bigger the choice better the game

I'd love to see the ability to name rooms and have an live update of the rooms instead of self refreshing every 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post
      I'd love to see the ability to name rooms and have an live update of the rooms instead of self refreshing every 10 seconds.
      I strongly agree with you.

Comment

You cant name rooms in reloaded ? What a joke...

Comment

I'm not against the suggestion but there wouldn't even be a need to name rooms if the rooms themselves were more customizable and we could apply advanced filters for "room search".

Comment

True, advanced customization may be great option... also advanced search.... in my opinion whole reason for room name was room rules. Like no that and that gun.

Comment

Originally posted by SERPERM View Post
              True, advanced customization may be great option... also advanced search.... in my opinion whole reason for room name was room rules. Like no that and that gun.
              yea this is the best to the get rules, the problem is no have elite moderator and you cant kik the rules broke

Comment

Originally posted by fedewan View Post
                the problem is no have elite moderator
                No the problem is that custom roms are not customizable enough, everything you want to solve with E-Mod can be solved through other means without having any of the drawbacks which lead to its removal in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Wumgum View Post
                  No the problem is that custom roms are not customizable enough, everything you want to solve with E-Mod can be solved through other means without having any of the drawbacks which lead to its removal in the first place.
                  For that reason I feel that valofe is not doing anything to improve the product for the community or the end user, if not pure money for your purse, the game has so much potential but they left it as nexon and there is nothing new, just put the same weapons with different skins, the same happens with the vest and gear, the same with different names and different skins, I do not see anything new that causes you to invest money. It is my opinion, valofe should listen more to the community and make us see that we are interested in him and that he wants us to grow his product, in order to generate more money is to invest so that they invest it that simple.

Comment

Game development is hard and making big changes is risk. From what I have gathered there is progress, like no spec items added, is one step towards customization. The way I see is to experiment, maybe giving out contest of how to make room customization, what options and how to work with them.
                    Valofe is is split into 2 communities for combat arms, so as development effort, I do hope this game do not die and they keep on working on it, people will return

Comment

The way I see is to experiment
                      There's no point in experimenting, we already know what works and what doesn't. Ever heard a Smash Brothers player complain about how item X is ruining the game? No? That's because the game has a proper item filter. Don't like a specific item? Just turn it off, problem solved. Games with proper item filters just don't have these kind of problems (at all) because comprehensive item filters actually work and the same would hold true for weapons in CA.

they keep on working on it, people will return
                      Only if they actually try to improve the game / implement proper solutions to the problems at hand. (ignoring the fact that it doesn't work as intended) A grading system is nice to have but (for now) implementing gimmicky features shouldn't be a priority and nothing is going to improve if they are just resorting to / bringing back half baked "solutions" like the old E-Mod which ultimately do more harm than good.

Comment

I do remember mos having option to limit guns used, basically implementing that is easy way to do that, check boxes for weapon groups, with option to maybe select specific guns from group etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post
                          Amazing suggestion!

Comment

Working...
                          X