Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latin America Server

Hi there Valofe guys

As a player from Argentina, playing with a ping of 200+ms, and since all the games run from your dedicated servers, I wonder: Would be possible to have small servers for hosting games in a Latin America?
    I don't think it would be hard nor expensive from a technical point of view (just to host games for nearby players), but mostly complicated in a company politics way.
    The are lots of players from Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia, Peru playing with a ping of 200ms and more..
    There are very few online games with local servers in South America, but there are full of faithful players. For example, League of Legends has 3 servers in South America (LAS, LAN and BR), and just take a look at the giant LoL communities.
    BTW, I know there is a Brazil server, but you get tons of lag and lost packages trying to play there from other nearby countries (at least I do from Argentina).

I hope my idea is not as lame as it may sound at first sight. I know it would be amazing for Latin America players.
    Thanks for reading. Oh, and sorry for my bad english, I did my best.

CR0SSBL4DE

Yes, combat arms really need latin america servers, combat arms has many players in Latin America and you can not play with people who have 60 or 50 of ping while we have 170 to 200 of ping. great competitive games have servers in Latin America, such as counter strike global offensive, league of legends, among others, please listen to this suggestion and do not ignore the large number of latin users who have.

Comment

Working...
    X