Classic CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic CA!

We all know that classic CA was the best, and we all need it back. But in this way we can't. Because Nexon made a mistake when they changed the game that we all love!
    so, now we can't enjoy playing the "RELOADED" CA because we used to like the Classic one's so now many players have left the game and 60% of them don't know that we can vote for the classic back, so I don't think we could hit 100,000 votes, So I think this game will work again when it comes back to the classic.

true. where can vote for it?

Comment

yahav1234 - You can vote here: https://combatarms-c.valofe.eu . And, like I've said in previous threads, the best thing to do is promote it.

Comment

Also set the vote up to where people that quit plaing when Nexon replaced classis with reloaded the ability to be able to vote. at the rate vote are being able to be cast 100,000 will never be hit. It has been so long since some have played that they dont know that they can transfer their account from nexon to valofe. word of mouth only can go so far. most people that had or have friends that play cant be contacted because the only way the talked was in game while they played.

Comment

They wouldn't had to put 100.000 votes for to get back the Classic CA! Would had to put a poll : " What do you want? Reloaded or Classic ?" The option with more votes will win . it's simple!!

Comment

Originally posted by GLASS1256 View Post
            They wouldn't had to put 100.000 votes for to get back the Classic CA! Would had to put a poll : " What do you want? Reloaded or Classic ?" The option with more votes will win . it's simple!!
            yes that's a inside votes , i prefer your idea much better !

Comment

There are so many threads about this same topic. Complaining about it won't do anything. Yes, you are free to discuss it, but let's try not to create new threads about the same subject over and over again. Thanks <3

Comment

Working...
              X