Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Remove/ Decreasse flashlightblinking from Medikits/ Staminakits

Hey everyone,

(following also applies for the staminakit, i know its excluded from the shop but the item stil exists in some inboxes and inventories, ill just dont mention it all the time because its not that relevant for my concern)
    I feel those people who say Medikits are to strong and they need a way to be balanced, so there is the bliking as contra because you can see very well when someone is trying to heal his ass up, even though he´s maybe hiding behind a wall.
    But in my oppionion that goes to far. Say what you want, but in my oppionion CA is still a tactical action FPS and that stupid blinking is in no way tactical because it reaveals your position no matter where you hide.
    It is only fair that enemys know you are healing up, I dont say anything against that but please not visual through multiple walls or around corners.
    So my idea how id would be acceptable looks like following:
    • Slight bluish (aidkit)/ yellowish (staminakit) glow over the body similiar to the spawnshield just in colour.
    • maybe if its really intended to reveal the position more obvious, add a for the enemy hearable sound like a wheezing on the soundlevel of normal footsteps, maybe even a bit louder. Thats better than such a bright visual, because it is a bit more challenging to locate the sound and it also gives a more tactical appeal.
    I hope you understand that something about that glow needs to be changed.

Greets

Leo aka Skag
Working...
X