Change the gun (and maybe gear) prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the gun (and maybe gear) prices

Kinda surprised no one else has put anything in here about the gun prices before now so I guess I'll say something:
    There's too much of a grind here. I mean, it's hard enough to get 100k gp let alone the 200k+ most perm guns cost... Well either that or add GP boosters back in some form... or increase the base gp gain.

But ignoring the whole bit of expense that's buying a gun for perm, the 1 day cost is more expensive than the 7 day costs used to be.... speaking of which whatever happened to those? now we only have 1 day, 30 days and perm for guns and gear. Probably should get the week long buy option patched in. .... Can't think of a reason it wasn't put in reloaded to begin with. A week's a decent break in period to figure out if you actually like a gun or not...

Right, where was I?

grind being a bit ridiculous based on how much cash per game goes into a player's in game pockets... cost of buying for 1 day being more expensive than classic's buying for 7 days...
    Ah right, while it's not exactly a perfect solution, Cutting the price of everything in half would probably work well enough. bit over 100k for anything not a pistol or an attachment or gear mod to be made perm seems reasonable to me. It's still more than the gp price for perms during certain events of CA Classic, but it's a reasonable grind to actually repeat over and over if anyone wanted to.

I'm probably missing some point or another but this is my two cents.

The GP price for a perm. weapon is acceptable, in my opinion. However, VALOFE might add a 7 day option and lower the expense for 1 day and 30 day. I can pass it onto .

Comment

Working...
    X