Combat Arms Community I CALL U OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Arms Community I CALL U OUT

We have been getting a lot of new events which is absolutely awesome, new weapons and newer weapon skins!, rotating exp increase for different game modes. All those new additions are epic there’s just a few things keeping us from enjoying the game the way it’s meant to be and the major problem is bugs/glitches that are totally fixable. below is a small list of bugs that I have noticed just today:

-the footsteps not sounding when players run or jump
    -weapons sound like they have a silencer without a silencer install in them
    -players able to change their name without buying a name change!
    -Ranked Mode not displaying prizes for end of season
    -Female Base players able to peek the boxes so hard their heads are not being seen while male base players visible increase their heights to same “Equal opportunity!”
    -weapons fire from your weapon sounding louder than suppose to at random times
    -shotguns damage causing FPS drop

Hey Combat Arms community let your voice be heard!, What new ideas do you have for the game?, What’s your favorite game mode and weapon? What’s that one thing you always wanted the game to have? What’s that bug or glitch you hate the most? Are there more bugs that I didn’t mention that could be addressed by the Valofe team?! Please reply and share your input is important!

Working...
X