I tought that maybe we need a Trade System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tought that maybe we need a Trade System

First of all, i would like to introduce why i'm saying this, i think is for the facts that Combat Arms has a stereotype that its called in some ways a "Pay to Win" game. before CA didn't had the gp system that we actually have to buy nx stuff with GP but there are some weapons and gears that keep being of "nx" (
    quotation marks for the actual name of GC ) like Recon Vest, Ar15,Sg50 finally those Rare/Epic/Mythic ones, that you can't buy per unit wherever that you want like "Oh i want to use the sg50 now lets go to shop and buy one" And thats where my suggestion arrive. There are alot of people who spent much money on NX to get those rare ones when they became to the shop but now the weapons arent there, and i feel that we need a system to share our weapons to our friends like recently we've received the Limited for transfer our accounts ["+Oh look i've received the Zadan's L8 what you got? | -the Scorpion pp-19 and i dont know how to use it | +I love that gun! you're so lucky, would you like to trade for my Zadan?"]. And that happend with every item that you dont appreciate in your inventory but there are some friends that want what you have.
    To create this system i've got some ideas too, to introduce a new tab on the actual User Interface that can be named as "Trade Rooms" or something related to that system and find something similar that when you're searching a custom match a big screen where can be shown the Name that who is trading, a text for what he is trading for and finally what item he is offering to get the trade, and to do this more interesting a little TAX of GP that increase or decrease for what Grade of items are you trading for example: both are trading an EPIC weapon 200,000 gp just for tax to make more interesting and hard at the time for trading in that way to avoid those secondary accounts to make a big one and to create a great excitement for do the trading!
    i hope that everything has been understood, and i will reading everything because im excited to read what you guys think about my idea
    See you in the battlefield!

Okay I have thought of this too, however there are many factors that could influence not incorporating this into the game.
    1. If you get hacked you could just make a room and sell the perms to your main for 1gp or 100k gp.
    2. What stops people from making the prices outrageous or controlling the market .
    3. It may lower the value of GC for example - Buying a limited vip case costs $30 so if you get a backpack or something you don't like you could just sell for gp to another player.

my opinion to improve your idea.
    Keep the trade rooms or incorporate a different idea possibly(This reminds me of Maple Story's MTS).
    Make limits to each gun such as a Legendary weapon costs to trade - 450k gp min which is what it sells for atm, max of 1m gp
    Make a rare weapon sell for 180k GP price up to a price of 450k GP
    Same thing with common weapons.
    Possibly make it so you have to play matches in order to get a separate currency in order to even trade the guns. This would make it so you would get GP for playing and incourage other players to use the trade system if they choose to.
    In order to stop account hijacking and swapping over perms... You could make it so you cant have the same IP on the acct or character ever and make a rank requirement of 2lt(butterbar) or so. That way you can't make a VPN acct and lvl to 2lt all in one day haha.

Comment

Working...
    X