Changing Loadouts Without Leaving the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Loadouts Without Leaving the Room

This is a really important function that use to be in the old CA. As it is, you can't change your loadout without leaving a room. Different maps and game modes require different loadouts, and you don't know what map or mode you'll play until you're in a room. Not to mention changing dynamics, going from one map to the next... it's just inefficient.

It's currently set up so you can view your loadout in the lobby but not change it. I like being able to view it without having to go to the loadout tab, but we really need to be able to swap guns and gear without leaving.

Are you saying that you want In match changing of weapons? For example you would respawn and be able to change guns? I think you should be able to have preset load outs . And be able to change them not in a match but in lobby like I believe you are talking about.

Comment

He or she means changing weapons while in the game room lobby so you don't have to leave room . I was going to suggest that also. And bring back room moderators so they have better control of room but still have it so they can vote on the mods decision if that is possible.

Comment

Working...
      X