Are we being heard? PLZ VOTE HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we being heard? PLZ VOTE HERE!

Sometimes i wonder if nexon/valofe really looks at suggestions and think about what the community has to say. After all we are what makes the game alive. The reason i say this is because a large number of people want ca classic back and i see multiple people saying why not make a poll for both ca classic and for ca reloaded. Now most likely the campaign will end and ca classic will never come and the reason is because valofe didnt take the time to see what we want as the community. R.I.P C.A. This is how they should have did the poll.
    CA Classic
    100.00%
    CA Reloaded
    0%

We don't even have 100k players anymore. Are they high? They're just going to kill off what was left of the original playerbase by refusing to give us classic. The game was better off dying for us NA players in 2015.

Comment

• deandre1213
      deandre1213 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactlyyyyy

I think there is only a maximum of 20k players online, or maybe less?
    The goal had to be 10k votes, not 100k votes (too exaggerated) or maybe that high number was the total of transferred accounts that VALOFE obtained, but there are many who do not use the forum ...
    VALOFE should see CA BR, is full of players.
    We need the old HUD / UI and some old statistics for certain game modes (QR-FT)

Comment

• deandre1213
      deandre1213 commented
      Editing a comment
      they dont care. apparently they think ca has 100,000+ people that still play
Working...
X