Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

might want to rework how much xp players get per game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might want to rework how much xp players get per game.

I know xp has always been earned in lesser amounts than gp each game, but given how there's event bonuses going around even if I arrive late to a game and play kinda shitty 194 xp still seems a bit low. given that this is after my.... think I've got a 25% exp buff pass equipped to stack onto the event bonus. either that or it's a 40%. To be entirely frank here if there wasn't an event going on I'd be perfectly fine with earning this meager amount of xp based on my performance but some part of me in the back of my mind is saying this should be more of the standard base amount rather than what I get after a..... 55-70% buff. I can't remember which exp buff pass I've got on. .... the current event is giving a 30% bonus to xp right?
    Either way it's an event and this seems..... well it feels more like what I should get playing at any other time rather than when there's a special event going on.
    ... Yeah I'm using a rather personal example here since I just finished a game with that much xp as a reward. Came in a bit late and was rather shit that time round.
    .... This is a bit fuzzy but wasn't the old minimum xp gained for getting your ass handed to ya somewhere around 300 before reloaded was implemented? probably forgetting something.
Working...
X