Gifting Function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting Function

I would really like to see the gift function back, I really enjoyed the fact I could gift my friends if they needed a item or something. I also have a clan event going where whomever recruits the most people gets x amount of GC. So in the case of gifting I would give them an item with x amount of GC or multiple items worth x amount of GC again.

Thanks for reading.

GC? GCoin?
    GCoin option to gift players right? If so then yeah I support it.
    But gifting GCoin itself is risky.

Lets say your account got hacked and you are loaded with GCoins.
    There won't be much for the victim of the hacker to do then because your GCoins will be drained.

I do hope there is will be a history list to see which players you gifted, with GP (if that is still the same name) and GCoin.

I have not bought any GCoin, but there is no option to input codes for it and/or GCoin game cards right?
    It's direct purchase with your credit card? And GCoin is added to your account.
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Originally posted by Wariel View Post
      GC? GCoin?
      GCoin option to gift players right? If so then yeah I support it.
      But gifting GCoin itself is risky.

Lets say your account got hacked and you are loaded with GCoins.
      There won't be much for the victim of the hacker to do then because your GCoins will be drained.

I do hope there is will be a history list to see which players you gifted, with GP (if that is still the same name) and GCoin.

I have not bought any GCoin, but there is no option to input codes for it and/or GCoin game cards right?
      It's direct purchase with your credit card? And GCoin is added to your account.
      I mean gifting weapons or gear in game with gcoin (gc). My apologies for not clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by shinoasada View Post

I mean gifting weapons or gear in game with gcoin (gc). My apologies for not clarifying.
        Ahh. Yeah then I totally support it!
        Wasn't truly sure what you meant when you said:
        Originally posted by shinoasada View Post
        I also have a clan event going where whomever recruits the most people gets x amount of GC.
        When Nexon released Combat Arms Reloaded, the gifting function was disabled as well as other features.
        It was very much an unfinished product.
        I think when the game goes live it will be the same for a while.
        Then VALOFE will start to re-add the missing/disabled features over time.

Will be nice to gift again and thank you for your clarification!
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Gifting would be really nice... Exspecially for friends who play not that active and have nothing when they want to play. With gifting they have the chance for better weapons and will have much more fun -> will be more active
          Last edited by maxer85; 11-23-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maxer85 View Post
            Gifting would be really nice... Exspecially for friends who play not that active and have nothing when they want to play. With gifting they have the chance for better weapons and will have much more fun -> will be more active
            totally agree with you !
            The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Working...
            X