Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Modification 2 " Grenede Launcher For Assaults Rifle "

hello guys i would like to make new idea about Assauilt rifle
    adding a low damage Grenede Launcher to AssaultRifle with low damage like 15-10 and 2 only of them as ammo
    it will be great modification for the game and more fun to play how agree with me i will upload photos of the idea with topic
    and like i said in another post in the room settings there will be a label with " Heavy Modification Disabled/Enabled" for those who dont like this style of playing

Please NO Grenade Launchers, that is a BAD idea. That is already the worst thing in games like CoD or Black Squad, do not bring this cancer here

Comment

• ahmedazazyali
      ahmedazazyali commented
      Editing a comment
      there will be settings in room to enable it or disable it

Oh you mean like the room settings to diasble two weapons variants at a time? Sorry, but keep dreaming

Comment

OH MY GOD; Valofe pls don't agree GL for AR, I can't image players with this type of AR modification in-game. I can't.

Comment

I personally will only support this if and only if it's been balanced and not an outright one-shot-one-kill noob tube.

Comment

if valofe did not support the idea make it for cosmetic adds more SAVAGE Style to the guns

Comment

Working...
          X