Visible event and quest progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visible event and quest progress

We need a better transparency ingame to events and daily jobs. Also bring back Weapon upgrade jobs and small ingame missions (Pre-Reloaded era)
    With the last version, you had to count the kills, gametime /modes or maps required to play x times or the amount of daily logins needed for completion of an event all by yourself ! (The ingame event calendar was broken and gone with the damn Reloaded Update)

I don't like the new overlay too. The old design was clearer, good-looking and simple. Events are okay, but I guess we have to reach the 100.000 (or anohter way?) to bring back the good classic CA.

Comment

Originally posted by maxer85 View Post
      I don't like the new overlay too. The old design was clearer, good-looking and simple. Events are okay, but I guess we have to reach the 100.000 (or anohter way?) to bring back the good classic CA.

I agree with you ^^
      The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Originally posted by EvaMendes View Post
        We need a better transparency ingame to events and daily jobs. Also bring back Weapon upgrade jobs and small ingame missions (Pre-Reloaded era)
        With the last version, you had to count the kills, gametime /modes or maps required to play x times or the amount of daily logins needed for completion of an event all by yourself ! (The ingame event calendar was broken and gone with the damn Reloaded Update)
        They would have to give the Daily Job and Weapons Job. It would be simpler so, as before, we would have to look at our progress. ^^ You remember the event where you had to accumulate 9 badges to have the 'player background' permanent? Well we would see the progression as well
        The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Working...
        X