New CLAN Emblems and useless Clans and Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CLAN Emblems and useless Clans and Solutions

Hello Guys i suggest some things about Clan Emblems .

in CA there is now not available CLAN emblems its Completley and 98% USED and cant make new emblem that looks Epic and awesome

Here is Solutions

1- Make New Emblems For Clans

2- Increase the amount of Colors of the Circles and badges and Make them Mixes Color " 2 tone colors" to create more numbers of emblem choices

3- Remove the clans that holds Permanent emblems and the admins and leader account exist and its completely not active for years" inactive leaders and banned leaders "

4- make a suggest section in the board that shows some suggestions for available styles to use dircetley

5- increase the GB/GC To Buy the Clan Functions to prevent low ranks and fools to make clan and emblem without anybenefits.

any new opinions i hope to see yours

thank you

Another solution would be having clan leaders upload their own emblems, and this will solve the problem of trying to find a clan emblem.
    I believe Combat Arms Korea has this?
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

• ahmedazazyali
      ahmedazazyali commented
      Editing a comment
      i think so its great idea too with the solutions under " Create/ Make your Squad/Clan Emblem " section
      and Upload them or PhotoShop them in my opinion i will make clan with my profile pic around a red circle haha

Great Idea Mr.Wariel awesome
Working...
X