Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return Daily Top 5 Players.

eve

​everyone loved Daily Top 5 Players. people used to play for couple of hours to get into the TOP. it was an amazing experience. I always was excited for next day before starting the game i've always thought "did i got it or somebody else took my place?" ofcourse Nexon aka dumbest company ever took Daily Top 5 Players feature away from the game without reasoning anything. Nexon literally killed the game when they started removing cool features & items of the game. after these removals the game became worse and worse.

so i'm suggesting to bring Daily Top 5 Players back.
    Last edited by Longviews; 12-09-2017, 12:32 AM.

Good suggestion
    Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by Longviews View Post
      eve

​everyone loved Daily Top 5 Players. people used to play for couple of hours to get into the TOP. it was an amazing experience. I always was excited for next day before starting the game i've always thought "did i got it or somebody else took my place?" ofcourse Nexon aka dumbest company ever took Daily Top 5 Players feature away from the game without reasoning anything. Nexon literally killed the game when they started removing cool features & items of the game. after these removals the game became worse and worse.

so i'm suggesting to bring Daily Top 5 Players back.
      Actually Nexon killed the game by merging the NA service. The nail in the coffin was the removal of emods and CA reloaded.

Comment

I always enjoyed the TOP 5 players, it gave me a type of goal to try and be on that list. Will definitely forward this suggestion!

Comment

nice suggestion! i've miss this a lot.... Click image for larger version

Name:	latest?cb=20110826010624.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	397.6 KB
ID:	2713

Comment

I've been in that list some year ago

Comment

Working...
          X