Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mine in the Box / Christmas Mine in the Box sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine in the Box / Christmas Mine in the Box sale?

its almost Christmas can we have Mine in the box & Christmas Mine in the box on sale? its totally boring to play without them especially in Elimination & Quarantine please sell them at least for G-Coin only so people could donate VALOFE. or sell them via Packages....... for G-C & GP but expensive for GP Package.... thank you...

P.S i've been waiting around year to finally catch them on sale... I couldn't buy them last Christmas cause i wasn't able to play at the moment so please be kind enough to sell them again... a lot of people would be happy to spend their real money on them... since everyone likes these mines....
    Last edited by WonderNicks; 12-09-2017, 04:23 PM.

good Suggestion I would definitely buy all of these Mine in the box they are fun to play with ^^ forum moderators please suggest this to VALOFE thanks ^^ Brotkrumen Wariel lRogue
    Last edited by Zura15; 12-10-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zura15 View Post
      good Suggestion I would definitely buy all of these mines! they are fun to play with ^^
      I felt them to be slow to activate, so I never bothered with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I felt them to be slow to activate, so I never bothered with them.
        yes ^^ mine in the box are so cool ^^ i love them sadly its not on sale at the moment... hope to see them on christmas sale ^^

Comment

Trying hard to get then now since y'all realize they only drop 1 time a year lame hope they don't !

Comment

they'll be available on Christmas sale. we always used to get them on sale only at Christmas.
            Last edited by Longviews; 12-11-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Longviews View Post
              they'll be available on Christmas sale. we always used to get them on sale only at Christmas.
              Lies , NEXON had then on shop before for months don't remember exact date it was ! Much different y'all didn't want to buy it now get over it and wait lame people.

Comment

No, simply no we don't need any more Mines in the game, if you can't kill a zombie with 3 mines or humans get some skill to do so, you are ruining both QR and elimination with all the ridiculous amount of explosives/mines you people own.

Comment

Working...
                X