sugggetion about QR mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugggetion about QR mode

remove mutagens from shop or allow them with only GCoins. those mutagens just ruining QR from reloaded garbage project.

So you want people to have better stuff if they use real money to obtain it only...

Comment

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      mutagens is very OP in genral so you was all the players to get it ?its unfair for the people who hated it so if you think like that valofe should remove mutagens from QR.
      im very not enjoying to see many strikers with perm stamina killing me from very long range... and when i want to ban them from my rooms i can't and when im trying to kick mutagens and the vote got failed i get kick after that... and this is my room. my room=my rules(a least as it was in the past)
      Last edited by skaymancer; 12-12-2017, 10:05 PM.

As you said, EVERYBODY can just buy them with normal GP.
    Nobody is shut out, because everybody can buy it... whats the problem?
    Buy it urself then!
    I will add a cool signature banner shortly.

Comment

• viirtuality
      viirtuality commented
      Editing a comment
      So if a zombie is more powerfull than you it's bad, but if you are more powerful then the zombie it's fine?
      I don't like playing against mutagens either but i can't stop it nor will i try to they are there and they are available for everyone
      including yourself, i didn't see you moan and groan about being faster then infecteds when that was the case.

You want mutagens out because they are harder to kill so you can't make your pretty montages that's the only reason for it.

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      here you wrong.
      max speed of the zombies is 30%. as human your max you can get is 22.5% if you using mutagens before it was 25 max less 5 speed of what the zombies got.
      let me give you some points why the runners not so "power full "against zombies
      1. campers using mutagens for bonus ammo and speed and we are the runners dont doing those things.
      2. campers camping with mgs and spamming all their explosives so they are so they got good protect, while we are the runners running when the zombies can get us and using the explosives only in the last 20 sec or when we are last.
      I need to say it again? mutagens is not a fair thing they are too much powerfull not matter if you camping or running they got big adventage.
      I dont want any montages or whatever idk from where you saying this bullshit you dont even know me I know that most of the montages with team and idc about this I just want to find my way to enjoy this game like in the old days. let me give you example why mutagens is shi.t in this case. mutagens is too op and you giving it for free to all its like you take sg50,recon vest,duals and give it all for free for perm and its not like you have a way to ban them. let me tell you a thing, you are not runner , you dont know how much its hard to drop nades, to run and the most impontat thing is to survive a full round, you dont know how much mutagens give us all bad feeling. you want me to proof you how many hard its to run ? come to jf go run lets see how many time you can survive there while mutagens on your ass the explosive lost their meaning and ofc don't spam nades.
      Last edited by skaymancer; 01-13-2018, 07:18 PM.

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      virrtuality if you got brain just go search skaymancer QR montage if you found it you got brain if not you got no brain. why ? only because i runner its not mean that i want or need to make any montage. maybe you want to make some montage right ? siting on safe room and spamming with xm25 and m32 easy life.
Working...
X