Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What CA needs!

Hallo dear Valofe,

I finally made up my mind and gathered all things together.
    What You have to fix and what You should bring back or rework. Nexon gave a sht about all this stuff they just wanned the Money and now they even sold the whole CA, after they've broke it.

Here's my list of things You have to change! If you want a fair Gameplay ofcourse:

1. First of all you should fix the Headglitch problem thats still exists since the game came up ... I mean how hard is it to set the POV a bit lower? Thats the fix guys just set it a bit down and everybody is Happy.

2. Rework the DMG that most SMGs do! It's ridiculous if you compare the firerate with the amount of DMG they do.

3. Remove this new Tank vest stuff! 20-35% Protection? This brakes the whole game...

4. Sniper should allways do 1 Hit! If you look at it closely you can see how unrealistic and ridiculous it is! At least all 1 Hit Snipers should do enough DMG to the Upper Body to kill the Target. No Human being can tank a 50 Cal from a distance of 2 Meters, expect of an Hauser ofcourse #MusclesAreHarderThanSteel

5. The Afterhits. They should hit the target even after the dead. That gives the Players a less rage factor and a small advantage to the Team. 1 for 1.

6. Fix the Cosmetic bug. Yes it's still there! or just remove it from the game i really don't know why somebody wants to run around with an ugly Zombie face wich is so Pixeled that you can't even see what it should represent.

7. Bring back the Rank system for all Items and the Specs with theire Special Items.

Thats all of the things i believe that Should be done.

Now the the list for things that could be done. I'm a Short Fuse only player so the most things will be for this Map:

1. Finally fix the Window bug on Short Fuse at the Parking when you shoot through the Box the Hits go through the Window and hit.

2. Remove the Jump glitches on the Alpha Base.

3. Remove the Jump glitch to the Window abouve the Office entrence.

4. Remove the Jump glitch below the 3rd Room Window.

5. Remove the possibility to shoot through the grid at the Bravo Base, behind the Colamachine.

If someone have more to say to this, you're free to spreak. Thats all for now. I Hope some Valofe employees could response to this!
    And Please spare me with the Classic will come back stuff! Nobody knows it for sure. But if Classic come back there're still things that have to be fixed.

regards

_Electricized

ps: I don't give a .... for my English!

Originally posted by OneRavy View Post
    Hallo dear Valofe,

I finally made up my mind and gathered all things together.
    What You have to fix and what You should bring back or rework. Nexon gave a sht about all this stuff they just wanned the Money and now they even sold the whole CA, after they've broke it.

Here's my list of things You have to change! If you want a fair Gameplay ofcourse:

1. First of all you should fix the Headglitch problem thats still exists since the game came up ... I mean how hard is it to set the POV a bit lower? Thats the fix guys just set it a bit down and everybody is Happy.

2. Rework the DMG that most SMGs do! It's ridiculous if you compare the firerate with the amount of DMG they do.

3. Remove this new Tank vest stuff! 20-35% Protection? This brakes the whole game...

4. Sniper should allways do 1 Hit! If you look at it closely you can see how unrealistic and ridiculous it is! At least all 1 Hit Snipers should do enough DMG to the Upper Body to kill the Target. No Human being can tank a 50 Cal from a distance of 2 Meters, expect of an Hauser ofcourse #MusclesAreHarderThanSteel

5. The Afterhits. They should hit the target even after the dead. That gives the Players a less rage factor and a small advantage to the Team. 1 for 1.

6. Fix the Cosmetic bug. Yes it's still there! or just remove it from the game i really don't know why somebody wants to run around with an ugly Zombie face wich is so Pixeled that you can't even see what it should represent.

7. Bring back the Rank system for all Items and the Specs with theire Special Items.

Thats all of the things i believe that Should be done.

Now the the list for things that could be done. I'm a Short Fuse only player so the most things will be for this Map:

1. Finally fix the Window bug on Short Fuse at the Parking when you shoot through the Box the Hits go through the Window and hit.

2. Remove the Jump glitches on the Alpha Base.

3. Remove the Jump glitch to the Window abouve the Office entrence.

4. Remove the Jump glitch below the 3rd Room Window.

5. Remove the possibility to shoot through the grid at the Bravo Base, behind the Colamachine.

If someone have more to say to this, you're free to spreak. Thats all for now. I Hope some Valofe employees could response to this!
    And Please spare me with the Classic will come back stuff! Nobody knows it for sure. But if Classic come back there're still things that have to be fixed.

regards

_Electricized

ps: I don't give a .... for my English!
    you forgot about abillities

Comment

Originally posted by gu3ddy View Post

you forgot about abillities
      Abilities are for players that need a crutch. I never liked them and will not miss them.

Comment

Same here, there's no need for Abilities.

Comment

The warlord was so much fun in cabin fever. Bring it back please..

Comment

Originally posted by kajuku View Post
            The warlord was so much fun in cabin fever. Bring it back please..
            Theres someone that understand why i want abillities back ,warlord for fireteam <3

Comment

Well maybe they could bring some PVE Abillities back to the game but i really don't wanna see the hardscopers with the steady hand Abillitie or the Sneak Abillitie, the step sound is allready bugged! If you run and spam the Jump Button the others don't hear any steps of you.

Comment

Working...
              X