Combat Arms Changes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Arms Changes!

Hello Valofe, I'd like to suggest you change a few important things in the game so it can be more honest and interesting to all players.
    First I'll start with the Gear.

1 It is not fair to have all Head Items at one price, because some of them give more protection, speed etc than others, this also applies to face, vest and backpack and mercenaries.

2 Mercenaries must give more speed and protection at least as vests. Their prices are also not fairly distributed, besides, there are mercenaries who are even without speed and protection and are at the same price as the rest.
    The game has a large array of Weapons, Gears and Modification Items, but no one uses most of them because they do not offer the necessary.

I would also like to report a bug in the game: When I play with the reloaded graphics I have lag on some maps – Oil Rig, Short Fuse, as well as some parts of the maps.
    Last edited by G1MeGas51; 12-16-2017, 03:25 PM.

Bug reports should be reported in: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...bug-reports-aa
    Bug report template: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...or-bug-reports

1. Gear items can be bought for either the cosmetic effect or for the stats, now the question is if they should be priced for its cosmetic value or if they should be priced after its stats.
    Putting a price on an item can be quite hard, just imagine what an item without stats should be priced against something with one or more stats for instance, the item without stats might be wanted for its cosmetic effect while the other item have quite an ugly cosmetic effect and people only get it for the stats, is any of it wrong? no, but you can have at it to try and figure out a way for the pricing if you do not agree with the prices being the same for every head vs head item for instance.

Comment

1 All items without stats should be moved to cosmetic items.
      2 Cosmetic items should be at a lower price than Gear Items.
      3 If all Head Items are at a single price, they must give the same characteristics.
      For example - All Head Items to have 5 speed. Тhis also applies to Face Items.
      4 Morris The Prisoner should be more expensive because.., for example, when I buy Head, Face, Vest Items I will have no more than 14.7 speed for 16,530 GP (1D), BUT Morris gives 16 speed for 8,580 GP (1D) THE OTHER OPTION IS to reduce the cost of Head, Face, Vest Items. In the best case the prices should be individual.
      Last edited by G1MeGas51; 12-19-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

true I agree especially the mercanerices their stats need to be changed asap they are so useless... the classic mercs were way better. they looked more real & were more usefull such as the classic mei which gave 10 speed.
        AIM HIGH

Comment

How would non gp only items be treated when comparing the stats of items?

You gave the example of head, face and vest items bringing the speed up to 14.7 but thats only counting the gp only items since with non gp items you could go higher, just below 20 in speed or so.
          Another question is how stat differences of the same item with color differentions should be treated, example: https://i.gyazo.com/52ea376627a3dba9...8e0742107a.jpg
          That have been discussed several times on the old forum but nothing was done so the problem still persists and makes pricing items alot more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
            How would non gp only items be treated when comparing the stats of items?

You gave the example of head, face and vest items bringing the speed up to 14.7 but thats only counting the gp only items since with non gp items you could go higher, just below 20 in speed or so.
            Another question is how stat differences of the same item with color differentions should be treated, example: https://i.gyazo.com/52ea376627a3dba9...8e0742107a.jpg
            That have been discussed several times on the old forum but nothing was done so the problem still persists and makes pricing items alot more difficult.
            They should bring back the old gp system already the old shop was way better when the nx/gp shop was seperated tbfh.
            AIM HIGH

Comment

Cant realy agree with that, when they where supposed to be separated they still had gp items in the nx shop for no good reason.
              Besides a search function (can still be added to the new shop) what is it thats actually better with the old system compared to the new one?

Comment

Working...
              X