Remove XM25 from shop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove XM25 from shop.

please Remove XM25 from the store. the XM25 spam is annoying! its impossible to enjoy a game when 5 people spams you with xm25 at the same time. just remove that gun.

indeed the XM25 needs to be removed.

Comment

or nerfed.

Comment

Explosives spam in general have been a problem for a long time, removing explosives is not gonna work, nerfing explosives seemed to work somewhat but did not remove the base problem, reworking explosives as a whole might work, another suggestion have been to limit the amount of explosives you can carry, but there are alot more ways when people get creative instead of simply trying to get stuff removed untill we got nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Miley4Cyrus View Post
          please Remove XM25 from the store. the XM25 spam is annoying! its impossible to enjoy a game when 5 people spams you with xm25 at the same time. just remove that gun.
          another retard QR player crying about XM25 but when u spam with 100 nade how is? is skill for u no?

Comment

Originally posted by Cracana1984 View Post

another retard QR player crying about XM25 but when u spam with 100 nade how is? is skill for u no?
            you calling him QR retarded when the spam with XM25 is really big and enough that one spamming you with xm25 and 1 shooting you bullltes you dead. btw spamming with xm25 like spamming nades not taking any skills so get brain man.
            Last edited by skaymancer; 12-19-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Cracana1984
              Cracana1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              how can u say u have skill spaming like u said with nade? dam with new players in this game and thats why CA is dead game

• Cracana1984
              Cracana1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              but why QR players are crying about thats weapons are not allowed is the new rule in CA if i remember noone was crying in QR about muta xm25 and etc

Hello everyone,

[removed]

In my opinion, removing the XM25 won't change the result since players can also spam with normal nades, and it's important to note that the XM25 has its role in the game play despite of how it's being used in this situation. However, we value all the feedback as a whole and take all your comments and concerns seriously, and we appreciate the mutual respect between the players on the forum and that no one replies with hurtful/offensive comments to others because of their opinions on certain events or items
            Last edited by Wariel; 12-20-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

[removed]

Can you please tell us is dev team doing that on weekly / monthly basis? Or only on patch time or when new gun is added to the game?
              What is the process of dev teams looking of pros and cons? i mean...can you list pros and cons of this gun, XM25?

Cons are:
              - Too many bullets
              - Too much damage
              - Too many player can have it in the room at same time
              - Too many players got it for free (probably a source of this problem)

What are the pros of this weapon...from your or Valofe opinion which they or you collected @GokuBlacKzZ?
              Last edited by Wariel; 12-20-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Wariel
                Wariel commented
                Editing a comment
                Our apologies.
                We can not disclose any information regarding the Dev Team.
                Thank you for your understanding.

• AveBeli
                AveBeli commented
                Editing a comment
                I can fully understand that Wariel, thank you for letting me know. Although I find it strange to see that one forum moderator is removing part of the message of other forum moderator, I hope I didn't caused you some problems.

I think its fine the way it is
              AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
              X