Timestamp*to captured video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timestamp*to captured video

Hey Valofe, please add a timestamp to captured videos.
    Not every player presses the button Print Screen (to take a screenshot) during recording and then reports against hackers or others become invalid because the videos has no date (No valid report = no ban = play with hackers again). I've said the same to Nexon, but they didn't listen, I hope you listen better
    I also have another question: If I recording with another program which has built in timestamp will you accept these videos as valid?
    Last edited by CTEoloAH; 12-19-2017, 11:23 AM.
    LOL, I have a Signature

Would also realy like to see a timestamp on video captures since its a pain to pair a screenshot with every video no matter if the video is 5 minutes long or you have five 10 second videos.

Comment

I don't see why is it so hard to press print screen key during your playing and recording? It takes less then 1 second of your time and you are pressing keys on that keyboard anyhow on that moment.

Comment

Before i did record whole games but after a while it became too tidious to upload large videos (+10 minutes videos) so i stopped and instead only grab the parts where there is something happening.
        The problem with that is that you would need to print screen once every time you do that and its not like you have a guide saying screenshot xxx is for video xx.
        So instead of having to go though the extra trouble for both players (more managing and uploading with more room for error) and the mods (more stuff to go though when checking reports) why not add a time and date tag to video recording?

Pros:
        More streamlined reporting for players.
        More streamlined report processing for mods.
        Less risk of errors for both players and mods.

Cons:
        More work for the programmers as they need to implement it.
        Slightly more work for the programmers when they are done as it might need to be updated or bug fixed if anything else breakes the function (unlikely however).

Comment

Originally posted by AveBeli View Post
          I don't see why is it so hard to press print screen key during your playing and recording? It takes less then 1 second of your time and you are pressing keys on that keyboard anyhow on that moment.
          I'm not a robot and sometimes I forget to press the button Print Screen. Also I've changed some settings and I use the mouse button 4 to recording.
          As you can guess, the left hand is on the buttons WASD, the right hand is on the mouse and in this case I forget to press the button Print Screen.
          LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Working...
          X