Question :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question :)

Hi all, my english is not good, so i think you will understend First of all i start play CA 2008 and i wish clasic combat arms will back like all players want, because nexon made broken CA, we need to have opption from ROOM to the myItems section entering without leaving the room, that is very borring =)
    And i want to ask you if you can back to us Fireteam statistics because we need that, there is alot of players who play just ft,so understend us and back FT stats in my charachter info =) ... btw Players statistic's is very bad, so hard to check all stat's of some player
    Greetings to Valofe team all best!!

Hi there, this is not a par of the forum for questions bus for suggestions and they should be made like this (this is just example):

Good things:
    - So many guns
    - So many things for Gp

Bad Things:
    - Big ping
    - Cheaters

We are both old players...but like, without our real life first kiss....it will never happen again CA will never be the same again, it will expand,change and evolve...we can either choose to continue and love it or leave it (same like with all our dears in our real life )
    Last edited by AveBeli; 12-20-2017, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Agree with that
      AIM HIGH

Comment

But something need to happend about this problem because we need this alot.

Comment

Originally posted by AveBeli View Post
          Hi there, this is not a par of the forum for questions bus for suggestions and they should be made like this (this is just example):

Good things:
          - So many guns
          - So many things for Gp

Bad Things:
          - Big ping
          - Cheaters

We are both old players...but like, without our real life first kiss....it will never happen again CA will never be the same again, it will expand,change and evolve...we can either choose to continue and love it or leave it (same like with all our dears in our real life )
          Who are you to say that ca will never be the same? It probably will I guess you're not working for VALOFE right? The majority want the classic ca,unfortunatetly they dont use forums go to the game play it and ask players or check the facebook page and you'll see the truth that the "forumers" are tryna so hard to hide it lol
          AIM HIGH

Comment

Its simple logic and strategic analysis provided with all available information. And if we ignore all of that, from its beginning CA never stayed the same, new maps were added, new guns were added,old guns were nerfed,old items were nerfed, new modes were added, new gui was added/ then another / then another/ then another...and so on and so on...in all those situations it was never a step back it was always a step forward...a.k.a. "a change".

P.S. If you are aiming at "ca classic" hope, only 30K votes were collected from 100K which were "needed".
            Last edited by AveBeli; 12-21-2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I agree with you Avebeli you are correct.... but there is problem, what will happend if ClassicCA not back to us... we will seen, i think VALOFE team will be much better than Nexon... and i wish them good work...

Comment

Working...
              X