Lets Make CA Better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Make CA Better

Hello Valofe, I have got 3 suggestions for you to make CA better and interesting.
    1 The Graphic:
    For me, the graphic of the game is not fully optimized yet, so I'll give you things to work on. Textures of characters and weapons are good; lights, shadows, water and sun are awesome, but texture details of objects - walls, doors, boxes, rocks and others are with low quality. This is also for classic and reloaded graphics. I think that in 1920x1080 resolution (FULL HD) there is something else to be desired. I think people with powerful video cards like me want more.

2 Texture of the Weapons: Some weapons has got better texture Quality than other weapons. Fix This.
    3 Skins of the Weapons: You need to enter cosmetic for weapons. You do not have to make the same weapons with new skins, just make new skins for old weapons. I know that Nexon only thinks about money, so they made new weapons, why? Because the new weapon will cost more and shoots better than the common.

1 The Graphic:

Comment

Originally posted by G1MeGas51 View Post
      Hello Valofe, I have got 3 suggestions for you to make CA better and interesting.
      1 The Graphic:
      For me, the graphic of the game is not fully optimized yet, so I'll give you things to work on. Textures of characters and weapons are good; lights, shadows, water and sun are awesome, but texture details of objects - walls, doors, boxes, rocks and others are with low quality. This is also for classic and reloaded graphics. I think that in 1920x1080 resolution (FULL HD) there is something else to be desired. I think people with powerful video cards like me want more.

2 Texture of the Weapons: Some weapons has got better texture Quality than other weapons. Fix This.
      3 Skins of the Weapons: You need to enter cosmetic for weapons. You do not have to make the same weapons with new skins, just make new skins for old weapons. I know that Nexon only thinks about money, so they made new weapons, why? Because the new weapon will cost more and shoots better than the common.

What the point they dont care about what player say they always do what they want to do.

Comment

First of all sorry for my bad english (not translator) I agree with you @G1MeGas51, because this is true, they must do something with graphic in game, There is reloaded but wtf? all is same, just ruined game more and more by Nexon.... Cabin Fever / Desert fox, is worst Graphic mod of Fireteam, they must fix that...
        About Wepon skins you said good things, i think this need to happend by VALOFE, because there have many wepons, with a reply, same wepon other skin, they must read all coments on forum and thos will again good game like in time when Nexon not think just about money (2008-2010) ...

Minthae1999 i want to ask you something, how you can tell that? there is not NEXON more... now is VALOFE its not same company, and i think you say a stupid thing... better for you wish them good work for the better future of our favorite game!

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
          First of all sorry for my bad english (not translator) I agree with you @G1MeGas51, because this is true, they must do something with graphic in game, There is reloaded but wtf? all is same, just ruined game more and more by Nexon.... Cabin Fever / Desert fox, is worst Graphic mod of Fireteam, they must fix that...
          About Wepon skins you said good things, i think this need to happend by VALOFE, because there have many wepons, with a reply, same wepon other skin, they must read all coments on forum and thos will again good game like in time when Nexon not think just about money (2008-2010) ...

Minthae1999 i want to ask you something, how you can tell that? there is not NEXON more... now is VALOFE its not same company, and i think you say a stupid thing... better for you wish them good work for the better future of our favorite game!
          They do same stuff also they never do what players want so how that game is alive with out players?
          Last edited by Minthae1999; 12-24-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post

They do same stuff also they never do what players so how that game is alive with out players?
            I tottally aggree agreed with you my man, Amen
            -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

@Minthae1999 I agree with you mate, you are not said something wrong, i just tell you to calm down... First of all, we Blame Nexon bla bla, and now nexon is not our future, so new company need a some time for enter the game and do something.... how i said im agree with you but we must wait, they will Bring us old Classic ca im SURE!!!!
              because there is 1 or 2% of member who not want it... and if VALOFE want a think about their "Soliders"
              They must read this forum and give to us what we want. (!)

Comment

Working...
              X