Gifting Inventory Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting Inventory Items

First, we need gift back to start with. One thing we could never do before though was to gift inventory items. I currently have 23 Legendary, Epic and Rare weapons that I'll never use. I know a lot of people who want them. I have Max's shotgun and have never even equipped it. Same goes for a few of Rocco's guns and some funky G36 variants. I don't want to sell them because they aren't worth much GP but I'd love to give them away.

that would be cool but we truly need the gift option to be back asap i wanna gift my friends some stuff and I cant its annoying espeically its xmas and they live far away
    AIM HIGH

Comment

We just should to wait for news and new/return features in-game. Nothing more.

• • • • • • • • •
      ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
      ---
      [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

For the moment I think they'll concentrate all their resources in problems with migration and creation of new accounts... after that they'll start to fix some bugs, maybe bring back some old version of CA and other...

Comment

I just can't understand why they removed the gift option? My head hurts.... lol can any of u guys tag the moderators here so they can see this ? I want the gift option back like its very crucial in CA. tf
          AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
          X