Bring back The Nutshot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back The Nutshot?

If they bring back classic, should they bring back Nutshots as well?

Bring back nutshot?
    78.95%
    Don't bring back nutshot!
    21.05%

I wouldnt mind seeing it as a reocurring event but im against it having it all the time since the major community plays female characters and would not be effected by it.

Comment

Don't forget Melon shots, they should come back too!
      #NotMyClassic

Comment

What you asking about ? your question is bad, because if they bring us classic CA, nutshot will there, cause that is OLD AND CLASSIC Combat arms

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
          What you asking about ? your question is bad, because if they bring us classic CA, nutshot will there, cause that is OLD AND CLASSIC Combat arms
          Oh and how do you know that? VALOFE never gave a specific definition of "Classic CA" for all you know it could be the 2016 version which didn't have nut and melon shots.
          #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

Oh and how do you know that? VALOFE never gave a specific definition of "Classic CA" for all you know it could be the 2016 version which didn't have nut and melon shots.
            I dont agree with you. You ask how i know that? i can now ask you too, how you know that ca will from 2016? that is stupid logic cause if you take a look, they said did you wanaa CLASIC CA? did you know what it means? i have create accaunt there when ca was Beta version... so Clasicc ca will Classic Ca... maybe not like 2008, but you know what i mean, years is not important there, if they back CA all items will be there and that is logic...

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

I dont agree with you. You ask how i know that? i can now ask you too, how you know that ca will from 2016? that is stupid logic cause if you take a look, they said did you wanaa CLASIC CA? did you know what it means? i have create accaunt there when ca was Beta version... so Clasicc ca will Classic Ca... maybe not like 2008, but you know what i mean, years is not important there, if they back CA all items will be there and that is logic...
              "for all you know it could be the 2016 version"

I never said I knew what VALOFE means by "Classic CA" you illiterate ƒuck I simply said you and everyone else has no clue what VALOFE means "Classic CA" is and it could be any version from the last 10 years of which many of those versions wont have nut/melon shots either and that is a fact.
              #NotMyClassic

Comment

I loved the nutshot. It made CA unique. Sad thing, it was intended to give female characters a small advantage over male characters since it was counting like a headshot but you couldn't give females nutshots.

I always had much fun watching the male soldiers rolling on the ground holding their nuts while dying.
                Last edited by Brotkrumen; 12-24-2017, 09:54 PM.
                Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

"for all you know it could be the 2016 version"

I never said I knew what VALOFE means by "Classic CA" you illiterate ƒuck I simply said you and everyone else has no clue what VALOFE means "Classic CA" is and it could be any version from the last 10 years of which many of those versions wont have nut/melon shots either and that is a fact.
                  I dont know what is other in CA2016 and Reloaded... i mean in a game and wepons... not client and reloaded stuf's lol, we dont need a stupid bootcamp, and other worst missions... We need dialy jobs and all other...
                  If they back Clasic CA they must back it if not from 2010 i think from 2013 will fine for all players, but from 2016? hell no, i dont wanna belive on that... If that happend game will better for sure, but not alot i think.. so they must bring ca from 2013-2014.
                  I cant more read forum, because there all players write the same thing "Bring us old ca"
                  so Fact or Fiction we will see what will happend
                  Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-24-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

they def should

Comment

Nut shots were an unfair advantage over male characters. NEXON realized that and removed this feature completely. I don't think this should return, as it was clearly unfair against male character players.

Comment

They could return without the extra oneshot hitbox just for the fun of it.

Comment

There were some funny ways to get nut-shot. Good old days.

Comment

yes I have nothing against it. it was fun xd
                            AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
                            X