Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CombatArms Dystopia, Strongly advocated Ideas for Reform!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CombatArms Dystopia, Strongly advocated Ideas for Reform!

These Are not my Idea's just some videos that i agree with. I think if Valofe has not seen these videos yet, they should because they're quite insightful and interesting different points of view from some Combatarms community personalities.

UCD's Opinion on CombatArms Reloaded vs Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y27m5qMJdkQ&t=1s
    Royko64's Opinion on what is CombatArms Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAyPMjP7IWs
    Ominimble CombatArms Volofe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2rp...ature=youtu.be

Anyways, i feel like the right now the CA community is like girl that just got out of an unhealthy abusive relationship and found a new Boyfriend called Valofe, and the girl (CA community) is skeptical about everything now, and what Valofe (the new Boyfriend) needs to earn our trust. How you can do is definitely be open and more transparent of what your long / short term plan is.

I definitely think a good platform to do that on is YouTube. No body cares on the level of professionalism you need for your videos, it's not TV, it's Youtube. Doing so, i definitely think will allow Valofe to expand their sphere of influence outside of the Forum, FaceBook, and Discord for Users that are outside of those platforms. I think good example of a successfully gaming company is executes this well is Riot Games on Developers Vlogs for their game "League of Legends"

Some Example of Riot Games Developer Vlogs:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY67yCaGdno
    Example of League of Legends Patch RunDown:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIkUV20p1_Y

If Valofe copys this idea and make it their own, this will definitely allow some player growth in this game. YouTube is a platform that allows users to connect personally with the YouTuber's, instead of Forums or Discord or FaceBook, where the visual communication is absent. It's not going to be easy however, if Valofe executes it well, Valofe would easily be able to build a transparent and honest two way communication with the CA Community.

I understand that a decision to do this with CombatArms Valofe would be an executive decision high up the chain of authority in the company and as a Valofe Forum moderator who may recognize this as a good idea, may not happen instantly. However it would be great if You, as a Valofe Forum Moderator, could bring these ideas and suggestions from CombatArms Valofe being on the YouTube Platform, such as how Riot Games utilizes youtube for League of Legends, and or UCD's / Royko64's / Omnimble's Idea's for a new CombatArms Reloaded / CombatArms Classic / CombatArms Valofe. I also think it would be cool if you guys could sponsor the listed Youtubers as a Valofe YouTube Pioneer to represent your company on the game on CombatArms.

Brotkrumen

P.S.
    Actively Looking for an Unique Clan Preferably NA
    (Fav Mode: Elim Pro)
    IGN: -JV-ST3ALER
    LTC [5]
    KDR: 1.37
    70k+ Kills
    -JV-ST3ALER

Also, it would be cool if you guys could sponsor the listed Youtubers as a Valofe YouTube Pioneer to represent your company on the game on CombatArms.
    -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

I think that our benefactors at Valofe are going in the right direction with their interest in bringing back the CA classic.

Comment

We can set here all damn day talking about how to do this, how to do that and nothing is going to be done or changed. The community spoke loud and clear when Janus Beta 1 was released and yet they still went ahead and forced the community to accept this game change. I for one like a lot of the old features and a very slim few of the new. As for getting 100,00 votes, that is not going to happen. The community has a sour taste in their mouths because of the previous arrogant and incompetent moderators ( and so far new ones are no better) who didn't give a shit about the community. This game is broken and has been broken for quiet some time now and nothing has or is being done. I feel like most players who still play CA are just going to play until the finally close the doors on it. The Anti cheat in nothing more than an advertisement. To report an abusing player is a waste of time because we all know nothing will ever be done about it. As for the benefactors at Valofe going in the right direction, that's absurd. Absurd why ? Because nothing is being done to fix anything. If they was going in the right direction we would not have to vote. They would reflect back to all the post on how the "community" spoke out against it. Players spend "their money" and had weapons rebalanced. players had characters and weapons taking from them without any type of compensations. The player base is still being lead to believe that their is hope and hope doesn't float.

Comment

Played CA back in 2008, those were probably the best time I've had on this game. Though, there are a few things that had been added to the game that I kind of did enjoy. If Valofe can find a nice middle ground between the 'older' CA and the newest CA, that'd be nice. Either way, for me, this isn't a game I can let go in it's entirety. I always seem to come back after a few years of hiatus here and there.

RoGlo, you have to understand that Valofe acquired this game alongside all of it's issues, they're working on getting it up and running on all fronts, but it takes time. I have an optimistic outlook, but I'm not holding my breath either. Hope is the best I can do.
          Last edited by McKiwi2; 12-25-2017, 12:21 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• RoGlo
            RoGlo commented
            Editing a comment
            I do understand things take time but you must understand that the issues that plague this game didn't just start overnight. Valofe actual said that they had been closely monitoring the game and forums so they should be fully aware of the issues. To me, creating a bullshit event is NOT working on the issues. That is nothing more than a Band-Aid over a gapping wound. I have seen a ton of players leave and never come back and to me, that's a shame because this once was the most played FPS game out there. It is almost like they intentionally set out to bury it.
            Last edited by RoGlo; 12-25-2017, 05:23 AM.

Would be nice if people didnt spam posts things in several subforums.

General:
          ​​​​​​​https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...eas-for-reform

Suggestions:
          https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...eas-for-reform

Comment

It's a hot topic, probably the only topic most would want to talk about. While I do agree with you, a strong presence is an indicator that the community wants something, perhaps worth some time for consideration. That said, they're in sub topics that make sense, at least.

Comment

• Spambox1
              Spambox1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Indeed, but it splits up the comments people may be writing and discussing into several places which isnt good.

Originally posted by RoGlo View Post
            We can set here all damn day talking about how to do this, how to do that and nothing is going to be done or changed. The community spoke loud and clear when Janus Beta 1 was released and yet they still went ahead and forced the community to accept this game change. I for one like a lot of the old features and a very slim few of the new. As for getting 100,00 votes, that is not going to happen. The community has a sour taste in their mouths because of the previous arrogant and incompetent moderators ( and so far new ones are no better) who didn't give a shit about the community. This game is broken and has been broken for quiet some time now and nothing has or is being done. I feel like most players who still play CA are just going to play until the finally close the doors on it. The Anti cheat in nothing more than an advertisement. To report an abusing player is a waste of time because we all know nothing will ever be done about it. As for the benefactors at Valofe going in the right direction, that's absurd. Absurd why ? Because nothing is being done to fix anything. If they was going in the right direction we would not have to vote. They would reflect back to all the post on how the "community" spoke out against it. Players spend "their money" and had weapons rebalanced. players had characters and weapons taking from them without any type of compensations. The player base is still being lead to believe that their is hope and hope doesn't float.
            IMO, i think that Valofe created the pole for 100,000 votes knowing that it was unachievable, in order to gauge a general idea an active player pool that would like the "classic" version. And afterwards adding an additional 15 days for the votes and changing it into a daily vote i think it was to see a marginal increase to see the daily active bases of the community and utilize the additional days for them to do some Techy stuff to bring the game back, since its not as simple was a push of a button.
            -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

• RoGlo
              RoGlo commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you 100% that the 100,000 votes is unachievable. I also think it is due to players not believing in anything the company, moderators or devs say or do at this point. I don't think this game has 100,000 players active at this time. And yes, it is not as simple as a push of a button.

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
            I think that our benefactors at Valofe are going in the right direction with their interest in bringing back the CA classic.
            i doubt that the community believes the same since Valofe is not disclosing their short / long term plans coherently or at all to the CA community, or what's left of it.
            -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

• RoGlo
              RoGlo commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree 100%

• McKiwi2
              McKiwi2 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a recently gained IP, I would believe the initial plans are to just get the game up and running, then find a direction to move forwards on. So far, they're still on part one of that plan, get the game up and running. The Classic CA poll might be a way to gauge either active community size, community interest, next course of action or all of the above? Most we can do is vote and wait to see what happens next.

• Chinesemans
              Chinesemans commented
              Editing a comment
              its the uncertainty aspect that i dont like. I guess for a fast paced game like Combat Arms, people dont how slow things seem to be going. Me included.

Originally posted by Chinesemans View Post

i doubt that the community believes the same since Valofe is not disclosing their short / long term plans coherently or at all to the CA community, or what's left of it.
            Was there ever a JV-Mayhem in your clan? We go back to the 2011 Nexon CA forum and CA when it was good.

Comment

I don't recall a -JV-Mayhem, he must have been before my time, either that or I just don't remember.
              -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

Working...
              X