• This is my opinion

No comment.

LOL, I have a Signature

Nice fingers bro

Comment

Ew that nails :v

Comment

lol..
        But I do not think it was a good idea a box vip for all those who transfer ^ ^ everyone will have epic / legendary weapons (for those who have had a weapon in course ^^) Especially since they already give op weapons 1 day every day, rooms with only sig50 in only sniper or ar 15 everywhere is terrible x)
        The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Originally posted by OverConfidence View Post
          everyone will have epic / legendary weapons
          So what? Most epics / legendaries are just pretty cosmetics with special sound effects anyways. The box is barely worth the 2,5 mio GP unless you already have pretty much everything else which makes it the perfect choice for a potential event reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Wumgum View Post
            So what? Most epics / legendaries are just pretty cosmetics with special sound effects anyways. The box is barely worth the 2,5 mio GP unless you already have pretty much everything else which makes it the perfect choice for a potential event reward.

You do not see the consequences ^^ If everyone has OP weapons it will become unplayable. And I know it because on AVA, another game, before its transfer, Aeria Games had sold all the most OP weapons in the pack! So, it was unplayable and many people stop the game ^^
            The weapon does not make the player

Comment

That box have expiration date?
              “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”

Comment

If there's enough votes for the whole "Classic CA" i hope they bring it back to before 2012 or mid 2011.

Comment

theres in no enough votes -.-".
                  If CA dont go to classic it will die 100%

Comment

If CA remain Reloaded, this game don't arrive at the end of the year... and i'm sure! The classic version (old version 2010-2015) was the best !!!!

Comment

lol, i think he wants to pretend he is Ceasar

Comment

Working...
                      X