fix the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix the game

The stupid game is full of crap again...aimbots, chams,macros,tankshots,etc,etc
    Plus, we barely can get a room to play (oil rig on g1, or junk f on g2)...are you accepting cheaters in order to increase number of active players...?
    just shut the game down at once, you cant deal with it.

cheers

Originally posted by biocare View Post
    The stupid game is full of crap again...aimbots, chams,macros,tankshots,etc,etc
    Plus, we barely can get a room to play (oil rig on g1, or junk f on g2)...are you accepting cheaters in order to increase number of active players...?
    just shut the game down at once, you cant deal with it.

cheers
    I think better of "Shit game down" is better to bring us old ca, and all of this problems will fixed

Comment

• Uimire101984
      Uimire101984 commented
      Editing a comment
      with OLD CA will be shit game SO nothing can change or be fixed and u are FT player so is nothing for u

I hope they bring back the old ca already & elites as well in order to kick those hackers.
    AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
      I hope they bring back the old ca already & elites as well in order to kick those hackers.
      Not just hackers lol, we NEED elite for kicking toxic players, and flamers, they insult too, and blocking doors in FT... have alot of stupid peoples in a game and all of they i think is under17.
      #BringusOLDCA

Comment

• Spambox1
        Spambox1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sigh someone trying to justify having elite moderators in the game again, Valofe have not been banning people who hack even if they have been reported several times by different people, meaning that there is nothing pointing towards Valofe punishing those who do abuse elite moderator wich in turn will simply just kill off players lust for playing the game.
        Doesnt matter if you can kick the hackers when there will be no players left to join your room but the hackers you just kicked and possibly your friends who have not left yet (as in the end they will get bored only playing against the few friends they can trust to not be hacking).

Spambox1 I have seen in a game hackers in Fireteam, and they run with speed and flying, and no one banned them. they are again playing in a game i have seen again and nothing happend.

Comment

Working...
      X