Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Chroma Support

REPOST FROM OLD FORUMS FOR NEW DISCUSSION
    partly corrected excuse me if there is something i wasn´t able to correct right.

"Dear Dev Team,

I want to suggest you improving the overall Combat Arms game performance by giving the player the possibility of using theire peripheral gamingequipment as
    an other visual output of theire game experience.

I suggest especially this for cooperation with Razer Chroma of course because first i am using a Razer keyboard by myself but also because I think Razer offers the easiest way to integrate and connect the lightning effects with the game via Chroma SDK.
    https://www2.razerzone.com/chroma-workshop/games
    But of course i support the suggestion for other RGB keybord producer as well.

How this should be implemented?
    These are of course just some ideas of my own feel free to make your own imaginations.
    In Lobby:
    All Keys glow only slightly in the same color.
    Entering a room creates an orange flashlight moving from the spacebar out over the keyboard..
    Equiping a weapon creates suddently a flashlight on the whole keyboard with decline slowly in bright until it disapears.
    in Game:
    Basic Movements Keys glow in a bright static color 1st Layer which means no matter what effects else happens those stay the same. (Maybe orange for fitting the new Combat Arms theme)
    Switching Weapon creats for example a grey wave moving over the keybord from right to left.
    If you die the F7 key blinks red as long as insteand respawn is available.
    Keys which are in use for for example changing the size of the minimap or changing the mouse intesity shine in a soft blue or are set on reactive.
    All other Keys not in use display the health in a soft shining white turning into red when loosing health.
    When you open the Chatfunktion the color of all keys change in to one color depending which chat is in use (AllChat=red, TeamChat=green, ClanChat=blue).

Why this should be implemented?
    - It makes so much more fun playing a game and got visual feedback over your keybord. (personal view)
    - This is also a way for marketing/ Supported games are showen on the Razer Website. And CA itself could advertise with such a feature and attracting new players, because till now there aren´t so much games with this feature (nearly no FreeToPlay EgoShooter) and I personal looked for games with this feature and i bet others do so too.
    - I think such feature will absolutly rule the next gen of gaming, so it should also be integrated for keeping Combat Arms competitive in the future.

You noticed i really made my thoughts to this because i bought my new Razer keyboard yesterday and i can tell you:
    It is soooo freaking much fun to play in a supported game and have that visual feedback on your keyboard. This is such a game changer it creats a completly new experience.
    I would so love it having this experience in Combat Arms too.

And yes i know there are people who dont care about RGB effects and so on. I can just recommend you, give it a try, if you dont like it then you dont, but I love it.

greets Skag aka BetaBiest

Here is my own created profile (i am using a Razer Blackwiddow Chroma v2, DE-Layout!) :
    I send you the downloadlink on your own threat only per PM if you want to have it.
    (the ending of the data is .RazerSynapse)

Features:
    • Pressing the PGD (for recording) makes the key blinking in a stronger red.
    • Keys: F (firemode); T (Voicechat); G and H (mercenaries options) are reactive.
    • Windows Key is colorcycling (blue,yellow,red,green).
    • Background is a soft light blue.

(notice: lighning on the picture is bit different than it looks in real)

Notice:
    I changed the keyboard layout so you have to adjust the Keys "Alt" -> "C"; and i put the Minimap and Moussensity settings on the Numpad.
    You maybe have to link the profile again to your Combat Arms "engine.exe" so it starts itself when you open Combat Arms.
    I am using DE-Keyboardlayout i don´t know if you can download and use the profile as template when you have a different layout.

Features i would create if i would be able to:
    • The background glow connected to the health of the player.
    • Pressing the Communication buttons (v; b; n) creats a green wave which turns the numbers 1-9 in a static green until u use one command or press the same button again.
    • "F7" only glows when you are dead and if you press it it creats a circular wave over the keyboard.
    • Using a Chatfunktion (F2; F3; F4) turns the whole keyboard in the color of the chat you are currently using (blue=clan; green=team; purple=all) until you send the message or close the Chat again.
    • While Voicechat is active the regarding Button (T) keeps glowing.
    • The keys should be of course connected to the allocation in Combat Arms so you don´t have to edit the profile when you change the key bindings.

i hope you enjoy it as i do

greets Skag aka BetaBiest"

I like my Corsair K70 RGB LUX W/ Cherry MX Browns better,

Comment

Working...
    X