Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Request from all South America: Please Introduce South American Servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Request from all South America: Please Introduce South American Servers.

Hi, Im GonzaloARG (my account is in pending transfer process) , Im from Argentina, sorry for my bad english. I've been playing this game since 7 years ago, I love it. But, I think its very uncomfortable and especially UNFAIR playing with high ping (300ms) because my geographical position. :'(

South American players have this big problem, we have 200-300ms PING.
    In this image link you can see what Im talking about: https://scontent.faep8-2.fna.fbcdn.n...e1&oe=5A1B27EB

Its UNFAIR because EU or NA players always sees you first, imagine playing with sniper, they have always advantage.

Also consider the missed shots, I think 2/10 shots are missed because delay/lagg.

All I want to request to VALOFE CA managers, is a server in South America, think it would be a very good improve for this "New" Combat Arms. <3

If lots of games like Counter Strike GO, Call of Duty, Battlefield, PUBG, etc has servers in south america, why not Combat Arms ? I think it would convert CA in a more knowed and competitive game.

I know that already exist COMBAT ARMS BRASIL, but you can only play there with Brasilian IP (there are another +10 countrys in South America).

Think about all the South American players. We are a lot. Im actually not playing, because its makes me really sad be the first who hit the enemy but he kills me anyway because lagg (especially playing with Sniper)

DEV TEAM, please I want a answer , YES or NO ? Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by gonza01266; 11-24-2017, 07:23 PM. Reason: Added Tags

Didn't knew you can only play on CA BR with BR IP... too bad.

Comment

Nexon dont do it, so.. even less chances with Valofe. Best hope for SA player is to play in NA server.
      “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”

Comment

Working...
      X