Fix Clan Emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Clan Emblems

The issue with clan emblems right now is they're all taken (I mean ALL of them, I've tried a wide majority, even the poopy ones and they just give the same "taken" response), despite the wide majority of clans that used to play this game are now absolutely functionally dead.

How to fix it: reset all clan emblems and give the clan leaders/members a clan emblem item so that all the emblems are now fresh for the taking. This will allow fresh clans incentive to spend money or gp on getting a clan emblem item to make their clan unique without the overwhelmingly demoralizing fact that ALL OF THE CLAN EMBLEMS ARE TAKEN.

if the leader hasn't transferred at all or yet, just appoint the person highest in exp to be leader and give them the emblem. Problem solved. Also clan emblems should only be handed out to leaders of clans that already have clan emblems

Also, recycle emblems from clans that have no leader or members that have not been active for over 2 years or whatever cutoff duration you feel is necessary.

This is supposed to be a fresh start for CA but the clan emblem system is part of what is keeping the game antiquated.
    Last edited by squizxyhyojin; 11-25-2017, 08:35 PM.

It should be better that the leader can choose an image for his emblem? ^^
    The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Originally posted by OverConfidence View Post
      It should be better that the leader can choose an image for his emblem? ^^
      I don't want to push it, this would be just a data change but the image for emblem would cause more problems than it fixes and would take much more time.

Comment

I really think this is an important issue, I hope that one of the moderators can see this.

Comment

Please delete clans with banned or deactivated leaders and recycle the emblems.

Comment

Working...
          X