• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merger between Classic CA and Reload CA

Hello everyone!

What you think about merger between Classic CA and Reload CA, post
    some comments here!!

In my opinion it is very easy, if Valofe team bring back the older interface, like Closed Beta Test, people loves the old interface and its my opinion again is more
    accessible to players and you can stay Reload CA graphics...

We have to be realistic and and the most two points are possible right now:

1- People dont play CA classic because they have spent a lot money and hours on real combat arms (2008-2016)
    2- One of the two combat arms will die

Please, I ask all people to comment and get this topic to Valofe Team!!

One of two combat arms for sure will die, but there is chance to both of combat can die very soon...
    They just need to stop REload and put us all on Classic CA, if they not do it, i think future of combat arms is not good!

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
      One of two combat arms for sure will die, but there is chance to both of combat can die very soon...
      They just need to stop REload and put us all on Classic CA, if they not do it, i think future of combat arms is not good!
      100% agree with you.

Comment

I think what nexon tried to do with reloaded was to fix everything wrong with classic. Although they overstepped by a little bit. Some changes, and there might be more than we think, will be necessary to fix what is wrong with classic and not turn it into a reloaded. So far with what I have seen valofe has done a pretty good job in fixing what was wrong so far, but there is definitely room for some improvement

Comment

Originally posted by LBmyBB View Post
          I think what nexon tried to do with reloaded was to fix everything wrong with classic. Although they overstepped by a little bit. Some changes, and there might be more than we think, will be necessary to fix what is wrong with classic and not turn it into a reloaded. So far with what I have seen valofe has done a pretty good job in fixing what was wrong so far, but there is definitely room for some improvement

Tried to do with reloaded was to fix everything wrong with classic??? Ha,ha,ha,ha...
          AND WHAT THEY DO??? is there fixed mistakes??? HAHA NO, there in REloade peoples become wild , cause there in RE is alot more of mistakes and bugs.... I just not have idea what they have do with REloaded??? This is worst update when REloaded come, Worst hud, worst lobby, many mistakes...
          I think game like Reloaded ca is worst game ive ever seen of all time....
          if they try to kill game, they can;t never made a worst game of Reloaded...
          They must stop this... i mean Reloaded... this is very very bad.... if they want "Fix mistaes" like you said... they must put just OLD CA to be alive for playing... thats all im not suprised i have think about this before it happend...
          If you VALOFE want money and you think 2 CA will give you that, you are wrong, just OFF REloaded and you will seen what i talking about...
          sry for my bad english.

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post

100% agree with you.
            I agree with you, Valofe should create only one combat arms!!!!

Comment

Tried to do with reloaded was to fix everything wrong with classic??? Ha,ha,ha,ha...
              AND WHAT THEY DO??? is there fixed mistakes??? HAHA NO, there in REloade peoples become wild , cause there in RE is alot more of mistakes and bugs.... I just not have idea what they have do with REloaded??? This is worst update when REloaded come, Worst hud, worst lobby, many mistakes...
              They must stop this... i mean Reloaded... this is very very bad.... if they want "Fix mistaes" like you said... they must put just OLD CA to be alive for playing... thats all im not suprised i have think about this before it happend...
              If you VALOFE want money and you think 2 CA will give you that, you are wrong, just OFF REloaded and you will seen what i talking about...
              sry for my bad english.

We only need older interface on reload, Its hard too understand this?

Players of combat arms dont need 1, 2 or 3 COMBAT ARMS, we need just one combat arms!!!!

Comment

Reloaded is just a joke

Comment

Reload interface is garbage but the engine is much better than classic. Reload has better graphics, better server tick (response time), better mouse features. Classic only has the GUI how easy it is to navigate to options lobby rooms and everything else. If Valofe make reload GUI look like classic, reintroduce specs and items, reload will be a lot better than what it is now. Classic is full of bugs and glitches that people like to abuse. Valofe should pick reload and redo the interface.

Comment

sry for my bad english.
                    Calm yourself, I never said they did a good job

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
                      Reload interface is garbage but the engine is much better than classic. Reload has better graphics, better server tick (response time), better mouse features. Classic only has the GUI how easy it is to navigate to options lobby rooms and everything else. If Valofe make reload GUI look like classic, reintroduce specs and items, reload will be a lot better than what it is now. Classic is full of bugs and glitches that people like to abuse. Valofe should pick reload and redo the interface.
                      +1

Pls can someone of valofe team see this?? @vCryonize

Comment

Stop crying about REload, put all on Classic CA? Hahah for that reason you don't reach the goal until 31 of december, they need to give more time! Let me laugh!

REloaded have a lot of bugs and glitch's fixed, classic CA still the same bugs, errors, a lot of glitch's.

Do you know what you are saying? I think you don't.

No one will play a game with old graphics, no matter what. Look around you, do you see CS 1.6 bigger than CS GO? Why CS GO are better and bigger than CS 1.6? Just tell me!? Why people don't play CS 1.6?

The same happens with CA, if you want Classic CA it's OK for you. But for Combat Arms Classic CA doesn't have any future. It's the truth behind the classic CA.

REloaded have better graphics (don't tell me, you don't like. You can disable it!)

HUD? Let me laugh, when HUD will be a reason to don't play the game? The HUD isn't bad at overall. I think can be better, is true. But isn't to much bad was you think!

People leaves the game, because it's simple: This game doesn't have a better anti-cheat, cheaters are back. Specs are gone, this game is nothing without specs and turret's you can tell me everything you want, but you need to recognizer this game is different than Counter Strike, this game is based on Specs and Turrets like everybody knows.

That's the reason why players go out and stop playing. Why? They charge their accounts with a lot of money, to buy specs, turrets and AID Kits. And that was been removed. What do you think? You waste let's talk about 300€ on specs and turrets and after a couple of month's or days, it was been removed.

Do you will still play? Yes, you can do it. But this is a many reason why people go out.

Now don't tell me Classic CA is good, isn't. Stop please, don't tell that. I only can laugh when people said that, Classic CA is ridiciolous! A lot of bugs to fix, old graphics!

If you stop on time, CA will die. Look around you, why I'll play this game if I have better graphics with other games?

Classic CA the only good is turrets, specs and aid kits that's the reason why people plays this game, now it has removed, people stops play.

RELOADED, HAVE BETTER GRAPHICS, BETTER HUD, BETTER SHOP, some bugs and glitch's fixed that Classic CA doesn't have!

Seriously...

Comment

I think classic died already. I remember back in 2012 - 2013 when combat was in its prime where room after room was full. Now I logged into Classic and its like no-one is on it.

Comment

+1...
                            1 combat arms game !

Comment

I wish I knew how many people still played reloaDEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X