Nerf R11-87P ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf R11-87P ?

Hello, I wish to propose a nerf for R11-87P (SHOTGUN) because he's fire rate is so OP. The Max shotgun was nerf for that and there we are with a shotgun as powerful as was the Max shotgun before. Thank you for your answers.
    Nerf R11-87P (Fire rate)
    21.43%
    Don't nerf R11-87P (Fire rate)
    78.57%

Originally posted by Cr4zyFeed View Post
    Hello, I wish to propose a nerf for R11-87P (SHOTGUN) because he's fire rate is so OP. The Max shotgun was nerf for that and there we are with a shotgun as powerful as was the Max shotgun before. Thank you for your answers.
    Dont. This shotgun isnt a rare or epic, so its available in the shop for everyone. Get yours for cheap GP perm

Comment

i already have this perm and max sg too but i need nerf for fire rate because it's "normal" weapon in the shop.
      All can buy him it's probleme..

Comment

All these people complaining 'nerf this nerf that'. How about you get better at the game and don't complain? I've faced players who use Max's, Orthus and SG50 all at once, if you have good aim and game sense, you can outplay them easily.

P.S Super Shorty still has fast ROF

Comment

I do not speak for me especially I have a very very good level of play I'm pretty insulted hacker like that thank you. I speak globally for all the players you understand it's somehow an idea because it's true that the Max SG nerves because he shot too fast that I was for that to spoil the gameplay but now have this found with a SG who is shooting so fast and I find that stupid.

Comment

Just because you died from it doesn't make it op.

Comment

oh God, this sg not op I guess that player who used it against you was good.

Comment

I do not speak for me especially I have a very very good level of play I'm pretty insulted hacker like that thank you. I speak globally for all the players you understand it's somehow an idea because it's true that the Max SG nerves because he shot too fast that I was for that to spoil the gameplay but now have this found with a SG who is shooting so fast and I find that stupid.
                I think R11-87P is one of the most balanced shotguns in this game, if you compare it to Max's R870 Mod, it has deals 90 damage with a firerate of SPAS-12. R11 is dealing 80 damage, which is alright. Take a look at M4 Super, this shotgun deals 88 damage with almost the same firerate.

Comment

most balanced shotgun ? test he's fire rate men. You can shoot 4 bullets / second ^^

Comment

Bought that sg perm just for QR and the reason was fire rate.. if they nerf damage I'm fine with that but dont touch the fire rate.

Comment

Guys i don't speak for damage in my post i just say nerf for fire rate !

Comment

4 bullets per second? What kind of overdose of crack are you on? It can do atleast 2 shots in one second, besides, M4 Super has a bit less firerate and a damage of 88. Would you propose a nerf to that after this?

Comment

• Cr4zyFeed
                          Cr4zyFeed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          C'est juste que tu ne sais pas jouer mec, quand tu sais gérer le fire rate de cette arme crois moi que je te vide le chargeur en 4 seconds.
                          Le firerate de ce SG et juste abusé, tous les petit noob dans ton genr nous ont fait chier a un point pour nerf le classic max et le max set SG pour que maintenant ont et un SG encore plus OP LOL aller rester sur votre reloaded de merde.

C'est juste que tu ne sais pas jouer mec, quand tu sais gérer le fire rate de cette arme crois moi que je te vide le chargeur en 4 seconds.
                        Le firerate de ce SG et juste abusé, tous les petit noob dans ton genr nous ont fait chier a un point pour nerf le classic max et le max set SG pour que maintenant ont et un SG encore plus OP LOL aller rester sur votre reloaded de merde.
                        The last time I have talked to you was in ENGLISH. I hope you can keep it this way. You must be on some serious overdose of drugs to even THINK that this shotgun can fire 4 bullets per second. So you say you can empty it in 4 seconds? I really don't want to call you dumb, but I really have to. Despite the fact that the magazine of R11-87P cannot be extended, unlike Max R870 MCS MOD and M4 Super 90. Here is a comparison to three of these shotguns.

M4 Super 90 Firerate test.

Comment

Max R870 MCS MOD firerate test.

Comment

R11-87P Firerate test.

Comment

Working...
                            X