Clear All

Classic sucks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
        i forgot how to human
        AIM HIGH

Comment

So, tonight, I've managed to re-upgrade my old computer to Windows 10 by clean install and still need to reorganize stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
            So, tonight, I've managed to re-upgrade my old computer to Windows 10 by clean install and still need to reorganize stuff.
            Last night I restarted my pc and got stuck in an infinite boot loop and had to do a system restore to bring my pc back to functionality.

Comment

I like how the forums died down the moment the CBT closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
                I like how the forums died down the moment the CBT closed.
                yeah no one likes reloaDEAD
                AIM HIGH

Comment

Comment

Freak'n old computer have been getting problematic quite lately. Not only it has seen better days, 240GB SSD worn out bad and a 1TB close to dying (it can't read properly or copy files to/from this drive, also causing my computer to crash even after image restore and Windows re-install).

Comment

• Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
                      Freak'n old computer have been getting problematic quite lately. Not only it has seen better days, 240GB SSD worn out bad and a 1TB close to dying (it can't read properly or copy files to/from this drive, also causing my computer to crash even after image restore and Windows re-install).
                      Time to back up and buy a new hard drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Last night I restarted my pc and got stuck in an infinite boot loop and had to do a system restore to bring my pc back to functionality.
                        It's possible that an update to patch the CPU exploit if you've heard on the news online recently may have caused your computer to crash.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCommuter View Post

It's possible that an update to patch the CPU exploit if you've heard on the news online recently may have caused your computer to crash.
                          But I have a Ryzen cpu.

Comment

• What is everyone up too

Comment

• Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

But I have a Ryzen cpu.
                              Most current modern AMD processors including Ryzen are also affected too. However, from what I've heard online right now, the update to patch the exploit (Spectre exploit) is optional if you're on an AMD machine. Maybe that caused your computer to crash?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X