Last Post Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
    I have too many as well over the years but I will remain using this avatar to show off I purchased the 7th Anniv. Vest for perm. No coupon ever used.

Also, that Neptunia clan... one of the few reason how I got hooked up to the game series now more often.
    Neptunia was the weeb clan or the brony clan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Neptunia was the weeb clan or the brony clan?
      Weeb, but it shared basically the same people. It was just the spiritual successor to Twilicious really.

Comment

• Time to bump my thread!

Comment

• I'm honestly shocked that someone out there still remains bumping in the forums.

Also, got wisdom teeth pulled by oral surgeon. Ouch!

Comment

• Y'all really thought that waiting three months would let you get the last post? Shameful. Hope you two are doing well aside from the wisdom teeth pain <3

Last edited by itsIzumi; 12-21-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
              I'm honestly shocked that someone out there still remains bumping in the forums.

Also, got wisdom teeth pulled by oral surgeon. Ouch!
              I wasn't born with wisdom teeth, so I lucked out.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Actually felt a lot more better once I get through feeling ill and groggy after the removal procedure. Oral surgeons had to put me to sleep through an IV shot (that needle shot stings hard like hell) and I went beddy-bye once my eyes got closed. Pretty nutty but, the wisdom teeth is annoying me a lot.

Foofoo14: you'd be lucky you didn't have wisdom teeth so you don't have to deal with oral surgery.

Comment

• I'm back to take my free posts.

Comment

• skrrt~

Comment

• Originally posted by itsIzumi View Post
                          skrrt~

I found that Deadmau5 and tripping go really well together.

Comment

• Well, I hope you boys and girls are doing okay if anyone is still around. I wonder what y'all been doing.

And yes, I finally upgraded the graphics card to a GTX 1650.

Comment

• What happens when it's too good to throw away?
                              You either let it go bad or go away

Comment

• I'm here to complain about their rank rewards and how they are giving away perm emods to people who are only BG but not for anyone above that rank. What was the point of removing emod from people who earned it before any of these EU kids were even in secondary school, and then to re-release them?

Comment

Working...
                                X