Hey Boys and Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Boys and Girls

Sorry folks for the long absence. Graduated college, got a new Ryzen 5 computer, and few other real life shenanigans going on. I was able to log in to the forums by going to Luminary game site before logging in, log in from the game site there, and access the CA forums. Now I can post something here.

I haven't got much mood to play CA for a while. Too many other family things going on. Besides that, I wanted to play other games. I'll try to get back to playing CA but, I don't think it'll be way too often.

Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
    Sorry folks for the long absence. Graduated college, got a new Ryzen 5 computer, and few other real life shenanigans going on. I was able to log in to the forums by going to Luminary game site before logging in, log in from the game site there, and access the CA forums. Now I can post something here.

I haven't got much mood to play CA for a while. Too many other family things going on. Besides that, I wanted to play other games. I'll try to get back to playing CA but, I don't think it'll be way too often.
    Lol, does anyone play CA anymore who's from the original NA community?

Comment

Working...
    X