Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We want rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We want rewards

    Today I won Outupst 31 (extreme) and I did not receive any reward. Why? Why Nexon deleted the rewards in fireteam mode!? But now , we are in a new world order (VALOFE).



    PLS we wont the rewards back! And more exp.



    Mr-Sm4rT

  • #2
    Did you try shutting down the game and logging in again? Since the Reloaded update came I have to reopen the game to get my rewards as well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just a thought, instead of demanding it, you can talk to one of the staff members about it. Also, ideas of what rewards should be and amount of exp might aid VALOFE in coming up with a reasonable exp system for each game mode.

      Comment


      • #4

        maybe you need to relog the game

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DasGonzalo View Post
          maybe you need to relog the game
          Exactly, when you finish a Fireteam, you do not see the reward directly as it was before Reloaded. You have to reconnect to see them
          The weapon does not make the player

          Comment


          • #6
            This is Combat Arms RELOADED, so you have to literally RELOADED the game if you want to see your rewards!!! XD
            LOL, I have a Signature

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CTEoloAH View Post
              This is Combat Arms RELOADED, so you have to literally RELOADED the game if you want to see your rewards!!! XD
              They need to re-reload the game back to classic.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

                They need to re-reload the game back to classic.
                1000% correct.. Old ca = all players happy = EASY MONEY -> VALOFE

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeahhh bring OLD ca= a lot of people, money for VALOFE and all players happy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

                    1000% correct.. Old ca = all players happy = EASY MONEY -> VALOFE
                    Well... actually most people already have what they want for perm and will be less likely to spend nx on gear. UCD also pointed out that even if classic comes back, we still aren't getting in the necessary amount of new players to keep this game afloat; it will slowly lose its playerbase and eventually die off.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

                      Well... actually most people already have what they want for perm and will be less likely to spend nx on gear. UCD also pointed out that even if classic comes back, we still aren't getting in the necessary amount of new players to keep this game afloat; it will slowly lose its playerbase and eventually die off.
                      no bruh, there is some of old players who playing elimination and dont wanna classic ca, because they hate turet in his room and aids.. LOL
                      and new players sure not wanna old ca cause they not know what is old ca and they think is something old and bad... So they have liked reloaded and i understend them but i think they will like more OLD CA if they bring us

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

                        Well... actually most people already have what they want for perm and will be less likely to spend nx on gear. UCD also pointed out that even if classic comes back, we still aren't getting in the necessary amount of new players to keep this game afloat; it will slowly lose its playerbase and eventually die off.
                        so ****ing true.. they have to stop giving free perms fr its insane..Also everything is available for gp & for perm thats a game breaking.. back in the days when nex n put a gp gun for perm we all were happy now every one is hopping with orthus,legion,azazel and "rare" weapons.We need the old shop back & with the rank restricitons when we had both gp & nx shop seperated. they have to do it now b4 its 2 late coz they ain't be making money and they won't be able to pay to anyone working in VALOFE or for the servers,etc.. which means the death of the ca.. thats literally what kept ca alive over the years.. since the reboot in 2014 ca has been dying slowly tbfh...
                        Last edited by medchouat; 12-29-2017, 01:51 AM. Reason: typos
                        AIM HIGH

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by medchouat View Post

                          so ****ing true.. they have to stop giving free perms fr its insane..Also everything is available for gp & for perm thats a game breaking.. back in the days when nex n put a gp gun for perm we all were happy now every one is hopping with orthus,legion,azazel and "rare" weapons.We need the old shop back & with the rank restricitons when we had both gp & nx shop seperated. they have to do it now b4 its 2 late coz they ain't be making money and they won't be able to pay to anyone working in VALOFE or for the servers,etc.. which means the death of the ca.. thats literally what kept ca alive over the years.. since the reboot in 2014 ca has been dying slowly tbfh...
                          They need to go back to a 2011 style of a cash shop: rank restrictions, have a clear divide between nx and gp exclusive weapons and gear, bring back grey and black high sec cases, re-buff all the nx rares, stop giving away gp perms like candy and make people work hard to earn them (remember when having a gp perm was seen as a status symbol)?

                          Also... Get rid of CIC (stupid and pointless excuse of a rank just to get people to play more), I'm happy with seeing 1000+ GOAs then trying to grind for a level that's impossible, bring back the old maps, give us back our perm emods and semods if we bought them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

                            They need to go back to a 2011 style of a cash shop: rank restrictions, have a clear divide between nx and gp exclusive weapons and gear, bring back grey and black high sec cases, re-buff all the nx rares, stop giving away gp perms like candy and make people work hard to earn them (remember when having a gp perm was seen as a status symbol)?

                            Also... Get rid of CIC (stupid and pointless excuse of a rank just to get people to play more), I'm happy with seeing 1000+ GOAs then trying to grind for a level that's impossible, bring back the old maps, give us back our perm emods and semods if we bought them.
                            Agree..Also they need to make the ranks more valuable and not so easy to level up.. ppl now literally can be a LTC in less than one month and GOAL in like a very short time its insane.. the old gp & exp system was way better
                            AIM HIGH

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X