please return old stats of Explosives back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please return old stats of Explosives back

95% of Quarantine players have quited Combat Arms after these nerfs with Mines & Explosive Grenades.... its literally impossible to play & enjoy Quarantine anymore... VALOFE for god sake return the old stats of Explosives.... many Quar players asked for it on EU forums....

+1 agree
    old ca is way better

Comment

thats true
      and i want my 25% speed back

Comment

its true .. bring it back !

Comment

i guess this problem will get fix if they will bring the classic CA

Comment

agreed... 98% of Quarantine community have quited Combat Arms after these nerfs with Mines and other stuff. hopefully VALOFE gonna return the previous stats of Explosives.

Comment

Nope. I love winning as the infected.

Comment

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                you can win as infected exacly like before when was old explosives stats.
                Last edited by skaymancer; 12-05-2017, 06:17 AM.

• imidan1234
                imidan1234 commented
                Editing a comment
                boi you need to shut up

• Paja145
                Paja145 commented
                Editing a comment
                Foofooo You just think of yourself just how to win the zombies, but you do not even think how hard it is when you run with these grenade statues with a little head and not a foot

No thanks.

Explosives were broken as fvck including in Quarantine mode.
              #NotMyClassic

Comment

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                i guess you want CA with no players. nice man you did well

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
              No thanks.

you must be brain damaged since you say Explosives were too OP. they were fine. especially for Quarantine. after these nerf with Explosives around 50k people have stopped playing. proves that they loved how it is was before. after these nerfs with Explives & Mines people can't enjoy playing with them. it sucks when your favorite stuff gets nerfed. you dislike Explosives ? you've got a lot of Options. ill list them here for you. @1 join "No Explosive" rooms or make own one. @2 join "No Backpack" rooms or make own one. problem solved. you gotta quit whining.

Comment

I think maybe a little increase in the damage done by a grenade, but I'm not sure if the "old stats" were optimal, they did hell of a lot of damage than anticipated.

Comment

• Paja145
                  Paja145 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe, but QR players are needed by runaways because before they expel the grenade can be inffected and not as now when it's all behind GP and they all have mutagens, and I need 4 grenades 1 RPG and some of them are still alive and between that time we're just in rip, just QR are dead as all Combat arms slowly

Didn't the hd nade do 250 damage or something ridiculous like that?

Comment

No thanks i like Quar more now without the 1 hit death spam nades/rockets.. if they ever increase damage of nades then buff hp of infected aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by ilucky110 View Post
                    No thanks i like Quar more now without the 1 hit death spam nades/rockets.. if they ever increase damage of nades then buff hp of infected aswell.
                    your opinion doesn't matter since most of people from Quarantine community wanna see old stats of Mines & Grenades etc etc. P.S buff what? you've got 400hp as a crusher. 310 as a striker plus untlimited stamina. mutagens are the ones who should be nerfed actually. they're too OP.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
                      No thanks.

Agreed, they totally drove away all casual players who just wanted to enjoy the entire mode. Being one hit killed by a single nade as a zombie isn't fun and if you aren't carrying a load of explosives or grenades with a lot of speed you won't get a kill and will be bait for the zombies by the freerunners.

Originally posted by Miley4Cyrus View Post

your opinion doesn't matter since most of people from Quarantine community wanna see old stats of Mines & Grenades etc etc. P.S buff what? you've got 400hp as a crusher. 310 as a striker plus untlimited stamina. mutagens are the ones who should be nerfed actually. they're too OP.
                      No, the loudmouth people who drove away so many people with their toxic playstyle want to see it back so they can continue once more with their 1337 montages where people just walk into their grenades and everybody screams montage like some braindead monkey.

You are right about the mutagen HP though, it should be nerfed but don't be such a bloody hypocrite, mutagen gives you double the explosives that you normally carry and with the old explosion stats even a crusher would be freekill. Now it actually takes a bit of teamwork to take a zombie down instead of running around in circles throwing nades and hoping the moron runs into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lansboen View Post

Agreed, they totally drove away all casual players who just wanted to enjoy the entire mode. Being one hit killed by a single nade as a zombie isn't fun and if you aren't carrying a load of explosives or grenades with a lot of speed you won't get a kill and will be bait for the zombies by the freerunners.

No, the loudmouth people who drove away so many people with their toxic playstyle want to see it back so they can continue once more with their 1337 montages where people just walk into their grenades and everybody screams montage like some braindead monkey.

You are right about the mutagen HP though, it should be nerfed but don't be such a bloody hypocrite, mutagen gives you double the explosives that you normally carry and with the old explosion stats even a crusher would be freekill. Now it actually takes a bit of teamwork to take a zombie down instead of running around in circles throwing nades and hoping the moron runs into it.
                        I would actually be in favor of a buff to the infected. Crusher needs 600 hp and hulk jump.

Comment

Working...
                        X